abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet failing, DOCSIS going offline over the last 2 days every hour - HELP
h2m2
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

Over the last 2 days my cable connection at home is making working from home almost impossible - from morning til mid-afternoon, the DOCSIS connection goes randomly offline every hour or so. I am not sure why or how it started happening, but it's making my life hell as I cannot go to the office to work and require relatively high bandwidth.

I'm attaching a screenshot of my DOCSIS values when it is online, just to double-check if the signal strength and noise ratio are fine.

Every hour or so the internet goes down for a few minutes. I have a Vodafone station router. The router itself does not go down, or loses connection completely (no red blinking lights). But like this I cannot work from home... this is risking my job! Please assist, thank you!

2 Antworten 2
h2m2
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Update: now it's every 10 minutes. Router also lost server connection (red blinking lights).

Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

I'd be happy to take a look at the connection 🙂 Do you send me your customer data (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract holder) via private message?

Then please let me know in the post when you have sent me the data.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!