abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet down since more than 1 week
pstefanovic
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I have CableMax1000 tarif and since Friday 20.11.2020 my internet connection and telephony is down. I reported the problem a day later but no progress yet, more than one week already. This is becoming a big problem, for instance working from home via mobile hotspot is expensive, not to mention lack of usual internet use like streaming etc.

I am wondering about my options as a customer? Is there a fair way to cancel the contract based on lack of service (contract has 1.5years left)? I really need a solution fast and changing a provider would be one. 

12 Antworten 12
pstefanovic
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Update - internet and telephony still completely out - not working for 11 days now

Apart from reporting the problem, I've contacted the technical support 2 times more and despite promises made, there was no progress yet. Service was great and I was a content customer up until few days ago when I got mangled through the customer support process.

Simple word of advice for the consumers, invariant of the service provider: if you depend on a working internet connection never make long contractual arrangements. Immediate contract cancellation is the best leverage.

Common pain points and first legal steps to the resolution:

https://www.kanzlei-hollweck.de/ratgeber/dsl-vertrag-und-festnetzanschluss/

Feedback for Vodafone

Vodafone manages my case exceptionally bad - there are delays, broken promises, all without any explanations or remorse. For me the lowest is the horrendous dishonesty in customer communication process. All in all, so far this has been a horrible experience and an expensive one, time & money wise (paying for LTE to be able to work from home). As next steps forward I can only imagine, hiring an attorney in purpose to achieve immediate contract cancellation or simply giving up and pay vodafone their fee even though there is no service, cause I was f..... into a 2 year contract. Bravo to you, yet another customer that unwillingly pays you money. I can only wonder how many of such cases are out there.

Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi,

I would like to have a look at your connection. Send me your customer data (name, address, customer number, birthday) in a private message and let me know that you have transmitted the data.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Wallace, thanks for having a look. I have sent you the required data via the personal message.

Hi @Wallace,

Today I've replaced my Vodafone Station (Arris TG3442DE) with a Fritzbox 6591 (vodafone rental).

After a couple of hours from setting it up (powered on & cable inserted etc) the fritzbox established an internet connection. The connection is very unstable and the telephony is still not working.

I am sending some screenshots from the cable channels overview. Hope it helps, please have a look (it seems it uses docsis3.0 instead 3.1):

Overview - cablemax1000Overview - cablemax1000

Channels Docsis3.0 - page 1Channels Docsis3.0 - page 1

Channels Docsis 3.0 - page 2Channels Docsis 3.0 - page 2

Channela Docsis 3.1Channela Docsis 3.1

The unstable connection lasted only for few hours during the night. Everything is completely broken again.

Hello @Wallace thank you for having a look at my thread here.

Did you have by any chance a moment to look at my connection? 

There is no update from my side, status is the same - clearly no internet and no telephony in my appartment since 20 days now. Untill 20-21. November the interent everything was working just fine but since then it's just dead. I proactively upgraded my modem to a fritzbox, but no progress, apart from some cool diagnostics and logs.

Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello pstefanovic,

I see that another order has been created. The colleagues are still working on a fault clearance.

Best regards, Martin ^mlk

Still no internet or telephony for over than 1 month - have to say that this is absurd.

Thanks @Martin59 for replying. The issue persists even though the interruption tickets are open and in progress for a looong time. I have not received a single call, notification or an appointment from the technician - there is no indication that anyone works on this issue.

ERFD

Hello pstefanovic,

this is correct. The department has not yet eliminated the problem, the back channel interferer. Only then you will get an info. The colleagues are still working on it.

However, I see that the signals on your modem are very bad. I have moved the last order to the field service. The technician will contact you to make an appointment. This has nothing to do with the interfering signal. There are still 2 other orders from November to the interferer.

Happy new year

Best regards Fred