abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet constantly disconnects
TRB
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I am hoping that someone can help me with an issue that I'm having with my Internet connection (Kabel Internet). The WLAN connection between the router and our devices (iPhones, computers) is consistently working. However, the connection from the router to the Internet keeps dropping. When I power-off and then power-on the router, the Internet connection will reconnect and work for about 5-15 minutes, and then the connection to the Internet disconnects again. It does not reconnect unless I power-off and then power-on the router. I have done this procedure many times and get the same result, that the Internet connection disconnects after 5-15 minutes. If anyone is able to help me, I would very much appreciate it. Thank you! Tom 

2 Antworten 2
ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello, TRB,

I'd love to check out your connection. Please send me your customer number, address and date of birth by private message.

Write me here briefly, if you have sent the data.

Does the problem also occur via LAN? Has the WLAN configuration been checked and optimized?

https://www.vodafone.de/hilfe/wlan-hilfe-beim-einrichten.html

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
ERFD

Hello, TRB,

thank you for your answer. Nice that it runs better now in the other floor 🙂 Yes, the support is not obliged to speak English. I believe that this is difficult as a beginner.

If you don't have any questions, we are there for you.

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!