abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet connection problem.
asiamaster2
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I have a connection problem and no chance to solve it myself, even I can't report it myself because I can't speak German. 

This problem oftenly comes, it works and doesn't work, it changes very rapidly.

After restarting the router it works for a while anyway.

When the internet is down, the management console of router doesn't work as well. so I suspect this problem is coming from the router fault.

I do want to ask Vodafone to replace the router but have no idea how to make it.

Anybody can help me for ..?

Thanks in advance,

lee

4 Antworten 4
ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello asiamaster2,

welcome to the community 🙂

Is the modem temporarily usable again after a power reset? What are the intervals between failures? We would like to have a look at your modem. For this we need your customer number, address and date of birth by private message.

Write here briefly when the data has been sent.

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Martin59
Moderator:in

Hello asiamaster2,

the interference is not caused by your cable router At your connection you can see different error rates, which have to be corrected by a technician.

Please send me a PN  with a cell phone number and the information whether you can access the house system and whether symptoms of Covid-19 have appeared in your Household.

Many greetings, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Martin,

I'm still strunggling with the problems, it  began after changing the router, my previuse one worked proplery there no discconection issue happened.

There is no improvement so far, it's still being happened more than 10 times per day, It's been solved after restarting once it happens.

When it happens, wired connection is also affected as well.

I'm seriusly consdiering to change the internet service provider.

Could you please let me know how to make the router exchange? this is the last way what I will try with.

Customer number :***

Community team: Removed private data.

Thomas

Hi asiamaster2,

let's take a look. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!