abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Internet and Wi Fi not working - purple light
MuriloAnt
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Sorry for posting in english as I don't speak deustch (yet) 😞

Since yesterday my internet and Wi Fi is not working anymore. It seems that my modem TG3442DE is not working properly anymore. It is stuck with PHONE and INTERNET lights on static PURPLE and WPS, WI FI and POWER on static white. When I turn off and on again, it directly goes to this routine - static purple and white lights! Can someone kindly give me support (in english if possible)?

Thank you!!!

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi,

I forgot to inform you that I had already arranged for the technician to be deployed, sorry. According to the system, he was already on site and replaced the router. Is everything OK again with the connection?

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

10 Antworten 10
Jens
Moderator:in

Hello MuriloAnt,

yes, we have here a support in english. Smiley (fröhlich) 

Can you look at the menu from the cable-router and post the signalvalues?

Or make a factory reset.

Regards

Jens

Hello Jens, thank you for the message!
I tried to factory-reset it by pushing the reset button on the back of the device for more than 15 seconds, but it didn't worked. The lights remains static, with the same colors.

Can you kindly let me know where do I find signal values from the router menu?

Thank you!

Murilo

Jens

Hello MuriloAnt,

what kind of cable-router did you have? Normally is the IP 192.168.0.1 and "admin" + "password" or only one of them.

Did you have another antenna socket to test the connection? If not, let me know your personal data in a pm. 🙂

Regards

Jens

Hello Jens!

My cable router is the TG3442DE. 
I will try to conect it through a cable + PC as the Wi-Fi is not working to check for signal values.

I didn't tried any other antenna socket yet but, if I disconnect the antenna, the lights remains exactly the same. If I just plug the power cable on the router, keeps showing me exactly the same lights lit, static.

Thank you

Murilo

Tried to connect via cable and no go. I type 192.168.0.1 and it doesn't go anywhere. It's like my modem is dead....

Wallace

Hi,

A technician must check your connection on site. Do you agree to a technician visit and can you provide access to the house system?

Regards

Wallace

Hello Wallace,

Yes, I do agree and I can provide access to it (just need to know when he will be at home, but I already have availability for tomorrow).

Thank you

Murilo

Wallace

Hi,

I forgot to inform you that I had already arranged for the technician to be deployed, sorry. According to the system, he was already on site and replaced the router. Is everything OK again with the connection?

Regards

Wallace

Hello Wallace and team,

Yes! The technician called me, came to my residence and solved the problem by swapping the modem.

Thank you so much all for the great support!

Murilo