abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet Slow Ping - Inconsistent
andrenvillela
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, 

The ping is slow and also losing data, basic it is very slow to answer and the internet flutuate a lot. 

Picture attached with ping Vodafone and Google, the time = should be below 10ms always.

My router is Vodafone TG3442DE

temp.png

Customer number xxx is under my wife name. Please reply if need address and her full name.

Tks, Andre

Edit: Please don´t post your customer number here open to the public

21 Antworten 21

Sorry Marco, I am very upset and losing money because the internet and no one was answering or replying and I post on Friday for the 1st time. Try contacts everywhere, whatsapp from Vodafone, call, etcetera. 

Yes, please ... you can send the technician anytime. I just do not want disturb the neighbors, so if can be between 8:00 AM and 18:00 PM is better.

Hi Marco, 

not sure if you got my last msg.... I am okay for the technician come in anytime. I work from home and I am always in just ask to be between 8:00 and 18:00 to avoid issues with neighbors.

Thanks, Andre

Manu
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi andrenvillela,

Yeah, we got your messages. But we are not always online, so it can take a while until you get an answer.

I have instructed the technician, the colleagues will contact you to arrange an appointment.

Best Regards, Manu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Manu,

the technician came but did not do anything, I show him same as I did here on the posts, several ping system, local in Germany and oversea, all of them showing same unstable.

Ping should be between 20-40 ms but on my location is between 20-200 ... all over the place, so any live event I do, like talk on VOIP phone, or playing a game... I have big issues. Freeze and lock the app all the time.

He told me would ask for a IT Master to be sent, with a laptop and other hardwares.... and someone would contact me for that BUT so far... NOBODY DID !

Before I forget to mention...

In my location there is VODAFONE HOTSPOT and on there the ping is always between 20-40 .... but my home is fully unstable between 20-200 what make a nightmare for any live use.

Wallace

Hi Andre,

there are still errors on the line and therefore a technician will contact you again.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Wallace,

I appreciate it, he already contact me and will come tomorrow but I am not hopeful because the last technician come here and did not make any extended tests beside look at his mobile vodafone app that check the router and a simple website page that gives a AVERAGE result of ping-speed where you can't get the unstability, when I showed him on linux terminal told me was not valid for him ... 

HOPE this time the TECHNICIAN understand better about network for doing several tests.

Thanks,

Tobias

Hey,

when the technician visited you, just give us a sign here. 🙂

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

He came yesterday and this time check things, understood about ping and told me was a issue between the signal received at basement and my apartment... it is scheduled another visit for tomorrow where I guess they will exchange cables or circuits that making the lost of signal

the technician was really old but much better than all of you youngers that check something superficially and doubt customer or have a lack of knowledge or stop looking into it, he check several points, I don't understand Deutch but I could see he argued with someone by phone... seriously, the lack of knowledge from most of vodafone stuff about what make a internet stable really worries me..

I have this issue since JUNE but now got a lot worst... but nobody was capable to really understand what was going on because a lack of knowledge of tools beside use vodafone applications to check

Hope they will fix friday.

Tobias

Hey,

there is no shielding for a cable in the apartment, in addition there is irradiation through LTE. The colleagues take care of 🙂

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!