abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet Slow Ping - Inconsistent
andrenvillela
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, 

The ping is slow and also losing data, basic it is very slow to answer and the internet flutuate a lot. 

Picture attached with ping Vodafone and Google, the time = should be below 10ms always.

My router is Vodafone TG3442DE

temp.png

Customer number xxx is under my wife name. Please reply if need address and her full name.

Tks, Andre

Edit: Please don´t post your customer number here open to the public

21 Antworten 21
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello andrenvillela,

please send a Pingplotter or tracert screenshot, not a simple ping that doesn't show where the rise is. Make sure to use a direct ethernet connection. Are all destinations at each time of the day affected?

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

I am attaching few tests I did on cable. 

It is unstable the whole day in all destinations.

I am attaching several tests but you can see on the TRACEROUTE on TERMINAL that several packets are lost, it is very unstable, that way feel like very slow internet when in fact it is fast as you see on the other tests but unstable what make it worst.

temp.png1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png

Claudia

Hello andrenvillela,

okay, I would like to have a look at your access. Please send me a private message that includes your address, birth date and customer number. Answer again in this thread when you sent the PM.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Hi Claudia, I just sent you the PM

Claudia

Hello andrenvillela,

there is a problem with the utilisation of the line, which sometimes starts to rise around noon. The line needs to be expanded, I made a fault report for you and assigned it to the line upgrade task. You will get an e mail as soon as the expansion is finished.

Kind regards

Claudia

Hi Claudia, would you have any feedback on the internet ?

pRo-Marco

Hi andrenvillela,

the expansion should be completed in December Smiley (traurig)

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

The internet now is not instable, it is not working most of the time since the morning on 25-OCT-2019 !!!

Need assistance ASAP... I work from home !

pRo-Marco

Hi andrenvillela,

please stop samming via PM. You will get no reply, because we do not answer, if we did not ask for the message.

The modem often looses connection to our infrastructure. I'd like to send a technician atyour place. Is that okay for you? We need access to the technical room where the signal is distributed. Is that possible?

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!