Antworten
Netzwerkforscher

Betreff: Internet Out Daily

Thanks Claudia!
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,
The ticket was closed today at around 1430 and when I got home at 1700 my connection was still offline.

Yesterday it was down from around 1700 until I after I left for work this morning at 0700, so it seems to just be getting worse.

Any guidance would be appropriated.

Thanks.
Netzwerkforscher

Still out. Haven't been able to use my internet in a while now and I'm really tired of having to pay more on my mobile bill because my internet doesn't work. This is really ridiculous that three tickets have been open and no one has actually contacted me. I've submitted an email to Vodafone and the response I got back was go to this forum.

Hi @Briank85,

i have given the order to the colleagues of the field service, they will contact you to check it on site.

Regards

Tobias

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Bitte erstellt einen Thread, wenn Ihr Hilfe benötigt. Wir kümmern uns darum.

Netzwerkforscher

Thank you so much. I got a call today and they scheduled an appointment. I'm going to mark this as resolved and will open a new post if a new issue comes up. Thank you and Claudia both.
Highlighted

Hi @Briank85,

that sounds good Smiley (fröhlich) Give us a sign if something doesnt work then.

Regards

Tobias

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Bitte erstellt einen Thread, wenn Ihr Hilfe benötigt. Wir kümmern uns darum.