abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet Out Daily
Briank85
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I made on post on the 14 of August about the same topic.  I was told a technican was ordered and one would contact me, this never happened.  My internet is still out and it is going on a complete outage for 3 days now.

• Which product do you have? Cable 100
  • Which modem / router do you use? Hitron CVS 30360 
  • Do you use a loan device from us or do you have your own device? Loan
  • Which error occurs? (Speed ​​too slow, website unavailable, etc.) Internet goes out at about 1600 everyday and doesnt come back online until the morning.  This problem has been going on for well over 3 months, this is not only with my but everyone that I have spoken to in my apartment building.
  • Start and duration of the disturbance  (early April, permanent) Started in May/June time frame, it got better for a week or so and then is back to being out everyday.  

All of the lights on the modem turn on except the @ and then it reboots and does the same thing nonstop.  The person who lives next to me got a new modem and this dod not fix the problem.

Thanks

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @Briank85,

i have given the order to the colleagues of the field service, they will contact you to check it on site.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

15 Antworten 15
Briank85
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Internet came back online about 2350 last night. Then again at 1322 today the internet went out again with the same rebooting sequence, as of now it is still down.
Briank85
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Same again today Internet came back online around midnight blast night and stopped working today around 1500.
Claudia

Hello Briank85,

somehow your last thread got archived. My colleague Marco wanted to send you a technician, but the task was closed as the automatic system found a bigger outage that concerns several modems. The field colleagues already try to find the source for that, so I made a new task for you and activated the mail info, so you will receive a message when the technician finishes the task.

Kind regards

Claudia

Briank85
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Hello Claudia,
The ticket has already been closed out but my internet is still out. It is out almost everyday and nothing changes. The ticket says it was accepted at 0925 and at 1125 the ticket was closed.

As I have said the internet goes out in the afternoon and throughout the night do if they are checking at 0900 they will not see a problem,but if they checked right now it would be out. My internet went out yesterday at 1500 and came back upp at 0600 this morning and I came back from work at 1700 and it is out again.

Briank85
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
At what point can I request to have this escalated or my service removed. I'm paying not to have internet at this point the tickets that were opened were closed without even checking the problem. One ticket was closed because of a power outage that never happened and if this problem lasted for four months how is a power outage a problem.

Briank85
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Internet came back online about 2300 last night and like clockwork it is out at 1500 today. I've tried to call tech support and they didn't even open a ticket. They said that there is a fiber cut somewhere, but they don't know where and for me to wait. This seemed more like the person just didn't want to their job than a fiber cut.
Briank85
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I am trying to figure out my next step.  I have been attempting to get my Cable 100 fixed for a few months and have had no progress.  I had two tickets opened both were closed without contacting me, fixing the problem, and their solutions did not make any rational sense.  My problem is almost every day for the past 4 months my Cable Internet connections goes out at around 1500 and will stay down until after midnight.  I have an open 2 request for help on the community forums for cable, the following is the current one I have been updating ( https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/St%C3%B6rungsmeldungen-Internet-TV/Internet-Out-Daily/td-p/1735844 ). 

I have done the following:

• Contacted technical support almost 10 times with zero solution or technical services garnered, the last time I had a friend call, they told her that there is a fiber cut somewhere in the city, but they don’t know where and for me to call back when it works again.
  • I’ve opened two fault tickets and closed were closed without responding to the actual problem
  • Contacted local Vodafone Stores, but were told they are unable to help, that I must contact the phone technical support
  • E-mailed Vodafone for assistance with resolving this issue (still have not heard back)

I want to know at want point is Vodafone not meeting their required service community and am I able to request an early termination of service for Vodafone not meeting their contractual commitment.  Any assistance that you can provide with that would be greatly appreciated

Brian 

Edit:  As opening several threads regarding the same issue is not only not helpful, but also against trhe board rules you acknowledged and accepted when signing up, I have merged the two threads, @Briank85.  PLease adhere to the board rules moving forward.  Thanks.

Briank85
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
It's 1500 that means internet it out again, tried to call tech support but no one speaks English. It's interesting that when there was a problem with my bill that got fixed in 20 minutes.
Claudia

Hello Briank85,

I can imagine this is a very annoying situation. As you figured, the task was closed as the modems went back online. As there is a new task I would like to start one last try. If it will be closed tomorrow we will find a different solution.

Kind regards,

Claudia