abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Internet Issues (No Internet since this Morning - 01/Apr/2020)
nandha
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I have internet issues since this morning. The internet does not works, it always says "no internet". 

In the internet box (Red Internet & Phone,), the phone light does not even glow (which means no connection, isn't it?) and the internet light (red) blinking on and off. 

I'm working from home these days and it is crucial for me to have a stable internet connection. I would also like to point out also for the past few days, sometimes the internet connection was very slow. 

Could you please check our connection and rectify the issue as soon as possible?

my email id: ********@gmail.com

Vodafone customer no: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks a lot for your help! Hope to hear from you soon. 

Edit: @nandha 

Please do not post personal information publicly.

Edit 2 @nandha  by Matthes (Mod): please pay attention to choose the correct board selection, moved from "Internet, Telefon & TV über DSL"

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Moni_GK
Administrator:in

Hello nandha,

A technician should take a look at this on site. Would that be all right and will the colleague come with you to the house system?

Under which phone number can the colleague make an appointment with you?

The second thing is that due to current developments we have to take certain precautions. Therefore, we need to know if there are any symptoms in your household that could be related to Covid-19. We don't want to offend you, of course, but on the other hand we don't want to put more people at risk unnecessarily.

Best regards

Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Martin59
Moderator:in

Hi nandha,

please send me a PN with your name, address, date of birth and customer number.

Please leave an info here as soon as you have sent the PN.

Best regards, Martin

Martin59

Hi nandha, 

Unfortunately you have forgotten the full name in the PN.

Could you please send it to me and then get in touch with me here again?

Best regards, Martin

My name: Nandha Kumar Subramani

Name: Nandha Kumar Subramani

DOB: xxxxxxxxx

Address: xxxxxxxxx

Customer No: xxxxxx

Thanks.

PS: Internet always keep on connecting and disconnecting and slow.

Edit: Hello nandha, since this is personal data, I have made it unrecognizable. / Martin59

Martin59

Hi nandha,

as far as I can see your internet has been working again for 4 days, is that correct?

Best regards, Martin

Hi Martin,

Its working, but it keeps on connecting and disconnecting. Could you please check it? 

Thanks a lot.

--

Best Regards,

Nandha

Moni_GK

Hello nandha,

A technician should take a look at this on site. Would that be all right and will the colleague come with you to the house system?

Under which phone number can the colleague make an appointment with you?

The second thing is that due to current developments we have to take certain precautions. Therefore, we need to know if there are any symptoms in your household that could be related to Covid-19. We don't want to offend you, of course, but on the other hand we don't want to put more people at risk unnecessarily.

Best regards

Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!