abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Internet Incredibly slow since the begining - Customer service useless
Alejandro_berli
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I hired your internet service on the highest speed and it is the slowest connection I have ever had. I keep calling your customer service team and, on top of being on the line for endless times, every time I finally get to a person I am asked to call a different number. It has been A WEEK since I have been trying to get this fixed and NO ONE replied to me. 

I need this fixed! i work in my house and I need the internet that I HIRED and to which I will be PAYING FOR, working! Please, contact me ASAP. 

When I signed up with you I asked the seller AND your Facebook contact team and they guaranteed I could contact your support team in English over the phone, but this was a lie. Only 1 of your customer service representatives spoke in English. You misled me into hiring your service, this is very unethical on your staff. I even made several appointments on your Online-Filiale and only twice I got a call back, again, ONLY GERMAN. 

2 Antworten 2
Alejandro_berli
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

They came and changed some cable connection but the wifi is even slower than the previous company I had! how is this possible !!! This is ridiculous !! My internet via wifi is less than 10% of what I pay !!! 

Look at attachment

Michi
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @Alejandro_berli ,

please excuse the late feedback. At the moment there is a lot to do and the requests are processed chronologically.

I am sorry that you have limitations on your connection. I understand very well that it is very annoying in times of home office. Verlegener Smiley

What kind of connection is it exactly? DSL or cable?

If it is DSL, I need 3 Speedcheck IDs from you. Perform at least 3 measurements at http://www.speedcheck.vodafone.de and note the ticket numbers.

- Measurements on different days at different times

- Measurements via LAN cable, not via WLAN

- No parallel downloads, streams or IPTV usage

- No use of (powerline) adapters or extension cables

As soon as I have the data, I can record a malfunction ticket for you and forward it to the technical department for examination.

Kind regards,

Michi

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund