abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet Gone since 7th of June
asacar
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

My customer number: ***

I live in Saarland, 66123.

My contract is Red Internet & Phone 50 Cable.

My router is Vodafone Station (Loan).

The error: I have had an unstable connection since June 7. The internet connects and disconnects constantly and I almost don't have internet connection at all. I've been spending last week with mobile internet. I've made several reports via Vodafone MeinKabel and I've been told that it was fixed, but nothing is fixed. I've tried everything I could except phone call, because I don't know German and I could not reach a English speaking representative. 4 friends of mine living in my building have also the same problem, all using Vodafone for their home internet. Basically we haven't had internet connection for more than a week now, and it is really frustrating because we're at home most of the time and we need connection for our online classes. Not to mention that we will have to pay Vodafone for the last week too. Could you please help me?

Edit: Customer number removed for data protection reasons

10 Antworten 10
Moni_GK
Administrator:in

Hello asacar,

I would be happy to take a look at the line. Please send me a PN with your customer data (name, address, customer number and date of birth).

Please contact me again when you have sent me the data.

Best regards

Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hi Moni,

I have sent my info to you via private message.

Moni_GK

Hello asacar,

the router is changing frequencies and the timeouts are increased.

A technician should take a look at this on site. Would that be okay and will the colleague come with you to the house installation? The cause seems to be in our area of responsibility. In this case, the service is free of charge for you. If the technician does not meet anyone at the agreed time and cannot gain access, we will charge 99.50 € for the service.  

Under which phone number can the colleague make an appointment with you?

Due to the current developments we have to take certain precautions. Therefore we need to know if there are any symptoms in your household that could be related to Covid-19. Of course we don't want to offend you, but on the other hand we don't want to endanger more people unnecessarily.

Greetings Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Dear Moni,

I would like a technician coming here. I still have troubles with my connection.

Moni_GK

Hello asacar,

please answer the questions. The phone number please by PN.

What about the access to the house plant and Covid?

Greetings Moni

Hi Moni,

I sent you a private message with answers.

Moni_GK

Hello asacar,

unfortunately you didn't answer the question about the house system. Does the technician come with your help to the house connection amplifier (usually in the basement). If you don't know where it is, please ask the house management.

Greetings Moni

With all due respect, I'm tired of this. I don't know where the house connection amplifier is, and I don't think I'm supposed to know about it either. Our internet has been gone for more than 20 days now. Not only I have paid a month's bill for nothing and had to spend much money for mobile-internet, I also have had to give up on my time. I wish the internet was totally gone instead of connecting and disconnecting every minute, that would be less frustrating probably. I don't have any appropirate word to describe my feelings towards Vodafone, and I am not going to spend a minute more for this problem. I will wait for it to work properly, if not, I will end my contract. We are spending extra money anyway.

PS Thank you for your effort, my anger is aimed at Vodafone.

And for your information, a friend of mine from the building had his router changed and it still does not work.