abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet Disrution
Rodalben
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Which product do you have? RED 400

Which modem / router do you use? KABEL BOX

Do you use a loan device from us or do you have your own device? LOAN DEVICE

Which error occurs? DOWNLOAD: 0.09Mbps UPLOAD: 0.06Mbps

Which browser do you normally use? Google Chrome or Mozilla

Which operating system do you have on your computer? Windows 10

Start and duration of the disturbance 22 August 2018 at 0430 and it's been permanent

11 Antworten 11
Rodalben
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
So, starting at about 0430 22 august 2018, my internet literally died on me again, I had this same problem back in June and needed a tech to come out and replace a cable box. Once that was complete I was good, not I'm having the same issues. My download speeds are at 0.09MBit/s and 0.06MBit/s that's with the vodaphone speed test.

I have work that needs to get done(I work sale online) and need to get this rectified as soon as possible.

Here are the values from my Cable modem.

The se one part of the cable values. Wouldn't let me upload 2 pictures at once.

And this is a screenshot of my speed tests. They were done via my phone wifi. The same results for my PC via ethernet cable.

I think my uncorrected codewords and corrected are out of sync. Way to many uncorrected vs corrected.

Rodalben
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
I cant get through the menu when I call technical support as I dont speak german. I had this same problem back in may to July where I needed a technicion to fix the issue. My cable box was kaput and needed to be replaced. I am upset that this seems to happen every other month since I got a contract.

Please help.

Thank you
Marcus89
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Rodalben,

I'd like to check you connection so please send me your name, address and customer ID via private message. Please get back to this thread when you have sent me the data.

Kind regards

Marcus

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Rodalben
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Private message went with the information requested.
Marcus89

Hi Rodalben,

your connection will work normally again as soon as you have transferred the open invoice amount to us.

Kind regards

Marcus

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!