abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet Disruption
Rodalben
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Community,

Recently (Last 3 days) my internet has been horrible. I called customer support and was told that its nothing and that its just a lot of people using the internet. However, using the speed test on Vodafone Speedtest-ID:  zcxn9ywymryq  im only getting 2Mbit / s download and 0Mbit / s upload and 24ms Ping. This is unsatisfacotry as your Emergency Bulletin where you post disruptions says nothing about my area. I have tried to reset my router and nothing, i have tried to factory reset my reouter. i have went thropug hall the trouble shooting and nothing. 

This is maddening that i cant even surf the web without 2 to 5 minute webpage load times.

Can I get a look into this disruption?

8 Antworten 8
Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

I'd be happy to take a look at the connection 🙂 Do you send me your customer data (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract holder) via private message?

Then please let me know in the post when you have sent me the data.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Rodalben
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Pm Sent Tobias, hopefully you can figure out whats happening !!!

still having issues.... wheres the help?

Tobias

Hey,

there is a central workload in your region. The colleagues are already working on the solution, a part of the area has already been developed but not everything. It should be completely developed this month, sorry.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Rodalben
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Annotation 2020-06-11 182845.pngThis is my connection...  why 90MBps to modem and 10 from the modem to my PC? everytrhing is up to date.

Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello Rodalben,

Tobias had already told you that there is an increased workload and the work is not yet finished.

Unfortunately we can only wait until this has happened.

Best regards, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

that is the excuse i have been given for over 2 years. that is the excuse that you have given to hundreds of other people through out the forums for years. Yes i looked back at every internet disruption post for 2 years and that is always the excuse. 

That is unsatisfactory in my opinmion and hundreds of oither peoples opinions too. 

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello Rodalben,

Sorry it's taking so long. The works are still going on. Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do to speed things up at this point.

Best wishes

Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!