abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Internet Connection Problem for the last 3 weeks!!!!!
Serkan3
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

My internet connection is getting lost every 5 minutes and when I visit the Vodafone Internet Troubleshooter it says:

An Deinem Anschluss liegt eine sogenannte Rückwegstörung vor, die Deine Internet- und Telefon-Verbindung einschränken kann. Falls nötig, lass bitte unseren Techniker Deinen Anschluss prüfen. Die Störung beheben wir so schnell wie möglich. Vielen Dank. Ein aktueller Zeitpunkt für die Behebung der Störung liegt derzeit nicht vor.

Von der Störung betroffen:Beeinträchtigung oder Ausfall mehrerer Dienste

When do you think the problem can be solved? I have been facing thıs problem for the last 3 weeks and stıll there is no improvement.

Just because I don't have an Internet connection, can I cancel my contract with Vodafone since Vodafone is now unable to provide the necessary support to my area, and I am paying for an internet connection that I am unable to use?

Best,
Serkan
5 Antworten 5
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Serkan3,

let us check that and find a solution. Please send me your name, address, day of birth and customer number by PN. Please also let me know here if you have sent the message.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi, @pRo-Marco I just shared the details over a private message.

Thanks,

Serkan

Claudia

Hello Serkan3,

your modem is online for more than a week and the return path looks good so far. When exactly was the last disconnect via ethernet connection? Or do you only use WiFi?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Serkan3
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi@Claudia  The problem still remains, My internet connection gets disconnected every 5-10 mins every day after 6-7 pm. I tried both Wifi and Ethernet cable but mostly I use Wifi to connect Internet. I tried different Notebooks, phones and also a Tablet as well. So the problem is not device-based, or connection type-based.

Additionally, when I visit the Vodafone Network Wizard, it says there is a common problem in my area. (Please see the attached screenshot) Also, a technician from Vodafone told me that (3 weeks ago) the problem is affecting around 70 apartments in my area.

So, there is a problem and still remains for more than a month right now. I just want to connect Internet as I am paying for it.

Please at least let me know if the problem can be fixed? Or please help me with canceling my contract so that I can start using another Internet provider. 

Claudia

Hello Serkan3,

right now your modem is shown as offline, while the others in the building are online. Did you unplug it?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!