abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet Connection Problem: about 5 times disconnection over a day
Pezhman
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I am the Vodafone cable client since 07.10.2020. I have a regular disconnection from the first day. It is about 5 to 10 times a day. On the other hand, Vodafone cable has provided only through the hotline and in the German language. So I can't solve my problem with Vodafone Service.
The internet connection has disconnected regularly 5 to 10 times a day for 3 to 7 minutes from the first day. Two times the internet completely disconnected, and the technician solved the problem temporarily. He said that DOCSIS Status parameters are acceptable.

here is two status of connection failed:
1-      The connection completely failed
2-      Upstream connection failed
You can find some DOCSIS Status (normal and failed status) in the attachment.
The modem may recover the connection in 3 to 5 minutes, or I have to restart the modem manually (in this case, more time is needed to recover the link).

Unfortunately, The contract of Vodafone cable internet has not the test period. So I have to pay monthly for OFFLINE internet.

Please help me how I can solve my problem?

14 Antworten 14
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Pezhman,

it seems you loose three of four upstream channels quite often. Did you replace the coaxial cable already? If that doesn't help I'd like to check your connection. For that I need your full address, customer number and the date of birth of the contract owner. Send the data in a private message and leave the time of the last disconnect here in this thread.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Would you please say which parameter is more important? And how many should be? 40 for SNR is acceptable?

ERFD

Hello Pezhman,

the level in the upstream is too low and in the downstream too high. Is the modem connected with the supplied antenna cable? If not, a technician will have to take a look at it. He needs access to the house distribution system and an info if there are currently symptoms or known diseases with Covid 19 in the household.

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Pezhman
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Since the first day, I have this problem (I used the antenna cable within the modem box).

My main problem is that I can't explain the details of my problem by phone (in german). Only when my connection completely down, Vodafone sent me a technician. 2 times technician has come, first change the wall socket, and second change the modem. They both showed me a blue indication of the modem and said the DOCSIS status is normal. But I think it is not normal because my internet connection is not stable. 

Please help me to solve my problem. I am pleased that you can send a technician and ask her to correct the DOCSIS parameter to a stable status. or if Vodafone can't support me, advise me how I can cancel my contract and use LTE or other internet connection technology,

Due to the Corona pandemic and lockdown status, the internet connection is critical for my family's regular life (my wife is a student). Meanwhile, we have experienced many times interrupt during online classes or meetings. I listed some important problems:

• Interruption during Online university classes,
  • Interruption during online courses,
  • the stressful condition during the critical online meetings (concerning internet disconnection),
  • Interruption during online call services,
  • Interruption during stream services

PLEASE HELP ME

Claudia

Hello Pezhman,

Fred already offered a technician. Please answer the questions if there are or were Covid-19 symptoms in your household and if you can grant access to the house installation. Is the mobile number that ends on 450 your current one? I also saw that the other modem in the building doesn't have trouble with the signal, so please try a different coaxial cable.

Kind regard,
Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello Ms. Claudia,

We have not any Covid-19 symptoms in our household, and we have access to the house installation.
My mobile phone number is correct (that ends on 450). I think the 1st floor is Voodafon cable customer. Still, I don't know that they have the same problem or not, please attend my problem is not continuously, and I am at the end of the cable.

Due to my calling to technical service, I should add this information. They created a troubleshooting ticket, and yesterday that change to "Your assignment has been completed.".

I don't see changes in the DOCSIS parameters, but they are all successfully connected now. You can find the DOCSIS parameters page in the attachments.
I hope my problem has been solved; if I see any problem in the next few days, I will notify you here.

Thank you for your following.

Regards.
Pezhman Azadegan

Martin59
Moderator:in

Hello Pezhman,

the values at your connection still do not fit. The signal values in the upload are borderline low.

Should we call in the technician?

Best regards, Martin

Hello Martin,

The internet connection was stable these days. But you have right. As you can see the actual DOCSIS status in the attachment, maybe I will have trouble in the future.

So I will be grateful if you call the technician.

Regards,

Pezhman

Martin59

Hello Pezhman,

can you please send me a current mobile number, the info if you can access the house amplifier and if there are signs of Covid-19, via PN ?

After that leave a short info here and we will assign the technician.

Best regards, Martin