Meintest du 

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I've got an unstable connection
WooCash95
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

My internet is really unstable, I've got an Red Internet & Phone 1000 contract with Vodafone, but ever since I got the router delivered, my internet is unusable. I'm having problems with slow speeds, ping spikes, packet loss, and router randomly losing connection for 5-10 minutes every couple hours. I tried to reach helpline, but I was told they can only speak German, and mine is not good enough to understand, so I was told to write here.

23 Antworten 23
WooCash95
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
  • In which state do you live: Schleswig-Holstein, Lübeck 23558
  • Which contract do you have: Red Internet & Phone 1000
  • Which modem/router do you use: Vodafone Station
  • Do you use a rental device from us or do you have your own device: I rent device
  • Which error occurs: Slow speed, high ping, packet loss, unstable connection
  • How is your end device connected to the modem: LAN
  • Which browser do you normally use: Google Chrome
  • Which operating system do you have on your computer: Windows 10
  • Beginning and period of the disturbance: Since May everyday until now
  • Upload a screenshot of the signal values. You can find them in the user interface of your cable router via 192.168.0.1 or via 192.168.178.1 for the Fritzbox: I attached screenshot from docsis status
  • What measures were taken by the fault hotline (available at 0800-5266625)? None, I was sent off due to lack of understanding German language

Website doesn't let me upload screenshot for some reason.

I live in 23556 and my Internet Cable is also unusable. Low Rates and Disconnects.

Jens
Moderator:in

Hello WooCash95,

welcome to our community.

Did you checked all the cables? When does it happen in the day?

Let me know also your personal data (complete name, date of birth, customernumber and full address) in a pm to me.

Let me know here when you have sent the pm.

Regards

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
WooCash95
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I've sent you private message with all my details. It happens all the time pretty much, every couple hours my internet disconnects, half the day i have slow internet etc. it's been everyday for over the last month and a half.

Jens

Hey WooCash95,

we have an other date of bith in the customer data. Can you check this please and sent a new pm?

Regards

Jens

WooCash95
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I have sent you a private message with scan of my documents and everything. Could you please help me? Thanks

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello WooCash95,

the error here is a return path interferer. It is an interference signal on the line. We are on it. I have recorded a ticket so you will be informed about the completion.

Greetings Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

I can see in "Mein Störungsticket that a new ticket has been made, but it turned into exactly the same ticket that was made last month, then my case was closed and I didn't get the help I needed.

Today my connection dropped about 10 times in a span of a day, internet is completely unusable and I had problems getting help, because when signing the contract some person at Vodafone put different date of birth than the one I have in my passport, so they had problems confirming my indentity. I feel really dissapointed and in shock how incompetent so far Vodafone is, if my case is not going to get fixed I'll have to make a complaint with Bundesnetzagentur or how you say in German "Beschwerde bei der Bundesnetzagentur".

I read on the internet that for many people switching routers from ipv6 to ipv4 helps, so if possible please switch my router to ipv4 as well