abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I signed up new Internet for over a month and I still have no internet connection
SL2B
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I am a new customer, signed up for new internet for the apartment I moved-in in August 2021.  Almost 2 months now and I still don't have Internet.  Vodafone was supposed to send a technician to my flat.  I had a last minute call from work on the appointment date.  I need to reschedule it but when I called the number, they don't speak English.  Please help reschedule my appointment.  Thanks!

11 Antworten 11
Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi SL2B,

we'll see what we can do. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
SL2B
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

My Internet Cable service still not working.  I need a technician to come to help me to set up the internet.  I can not speak German, couldn't call. 

ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello SL2B,

we have set a new order. Colleagues will get back to you to set up an appointment.

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
SL2B
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I had waited for 2 weeks and no one has contact me for the appointment.  I has now been over 2 months and still has no internet.

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello SL2B,

I have left a note in the ticket. The technician will get back to you.

Greetings Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
SL2B
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

It has been almost 2 weeks again. I still heard nothing and NO internet!!  Can you please help me to ask the technician to set up an appointment right away and send me a text message or email to confirm?  I can accommodate anytime from Oct 26 to Nov 2.  Thank you very much!

Claudia

Hello SL2B,

I'm sorry it still doesn't work :/. We can only inform the technician again, can he reach you under the number that ends on ***708?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
SL2B
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

yes, that phone number works but can he also call a Canada Number?  

SL2B
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I received a phone call from the technician today.  He said the assignment has been canceled.  He said I need to contact Vodafone again to set up the assignment.  He can not come to help me without Vodafone permission. 

Can you please help me to authorize to come to help me set up my internet?  Thank you!