Menu Toggle

Störungsmeldungen Internet, TV & Telefon Kabel

Siehe neueste
I signed up new Internet for over a month and I still have no internet connection
SL2B
Smart-Analyzer

I am a new customer, signed up for new internet for the apartment I moved-in in August 2021.  Almost 2 months now and I still don't have Internet.  Vodafone was supposed to send a technician to my flat.  I had a last minute call from work on the appointment date.  I need to reschedule it but when I called the number, they don't speak English.  Please help reschedule my appointment.  Thanks!

Mehr anzeigen
8 Antworten 8
Thomas

Hi SL2B,

we'll see what we can do. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

Mehr anzeigen
SL2B
Smart-Analyzer

My Internet Cable service still not working.  I need a technician to come to help me to set up the internet.  I can not speak German, couldn't call. 

Mehr anzeigen
ERFD

Hello SL2B,

we have set a new order. Colleagues will get back to you to set up an appointment.

Best regards Fred

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

Mehr anzeigen
SL2B
Smart-Analyzer

I had waited for 2 weeks and no one has contact me for the appointment.  I has now been over 2 months and still has no internet.

Mehr anzeigen
Moni_GK
Moderatorin

Hello SL2B,

I have left a note in the ticket. The technician will get back to you.

Greetings Moni

#bleibtgesund

Mehr anzeigen
SL2B
Smart-Analyzer

It has been almost 2 weeks again. I still heard nothing and NO internet!!  Can you please help me to ask the technician to set up an appointment right away and send me a text message or email to confirm?  I can accommodate anytime from Oct 26 to Nov 2.  Thank you very much!

Mehr anzeigen
Claudia
Moderatorin

Hello SL2B,

I'm sorry it still doesn't work :/. We can only inform the technician again, can he reach you under the number that ends on ***708?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !
Mehr anzeigen
SL2B
Smart-Analyzer

yes, that phone number works but can he also call a Canada Number?  

Mehr anzeigen