abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

I requested to cancel the DSL contract for nearly 2 months and receive no reply
Happy1987
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

Last year I signed the DSL contract with Vodafone and had no internet access for nearly 5 months, tried different ways to contact but only until I raised the topic "Please help..my internet DSL does not work..its nearly four months.." in this forum, one active guy namedly Andre came up and supported so that the internet finally worked.

Now I already moved to another address, this new address also use Vodafone service so obviously I have to cancel the my contract with Vodafone. Again, tried too much to contact with Vodafone via Mein Vodafone and online service offer but just received a silience.

In the middle of August I used one online service from http://www.volders.de to cancel my contract, and on 03.09.2018 Vodafone replied me that the contract I had with them was already cancelled from 2017 and they do not have any more contract with me? That is so funny, every month Vodafone provides internet service and collects money from my bank account and now they said I dont have any contract with them? If so, just please do not take money from my bank account any more then.

The fact is that last year I fist signed a Kabel contract and Vodafone said that they could not connect Kabel internet to my address (though when I signed that contract they said they could connect and already took internet fee from my account even I did not have any access). That means my Kable Contract with Vodafone was cancelled. However, after that Vodafone suggested me to sign DSL contract and I did. For this, Vodafone every month takes money from my bank account until now => In a nutshell, I have a Kabel Contract which was cancelled, but the DSL Contract is still enforceable.

I contacted Vodafone via Mein Vodafone but received no reply. Then I used online service from http://www.aboalarm.de to send my message to Vodafone but recieved no reply. Hotline never works for me from my experience last year. I hope any of you can help me please.

No one replies means that I still have to pay monthly fee for a service I do not use. It is obviously not good. So please help.

- Kundennumber: ***

- Vertragsnummer: ***(DSL contract which is still available)

- Old Vertragsnummer which was already cancelled: ***

I thank you very much in advance.

Edit: personal data and attachment deleted

11 Antworten 11

Hi Norman,

Thank you very much.

Best,

Van

Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Van,