abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

I requested to cancel the DSL contract for nearly 2 months and receive no reply
Happy1987
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

Last year I signed the DSL contract with Vodafone and had no internet access for nearly 5 months, tried different ways to contact but only until I raised the topic "Please help..my internet DSL does not work..its nearly four months.." in this forum, one active guy namedly Andre came up and supported so that the internet finally worked.

Now I already moved to another address, this new address also use Vodafone service so obviously I have to cancel the my contract with Vodafone. Again, tried too much to contact with Vodafone via Mein Vodafone and online service offer but just received a silience.

In the middle of August I used one online service from http://www.volders.de to cancel my contract, and on 03.09.2018 Vodafone replied me that the contract I had with them was already cancelled from 2017 and they do not have any more contract with me? That is so funny, every month Vodafone provides internet service and collects money from my bank account and now they said I dont have any contract with them? If so, just please do not take money from my bank account any more then.

The fact is that last year I fist signed a Kabel contract and Vodafone said that they could not connect Kabel internet to my address (though when I signed that contract they said they could connect and already took internet fee from my account even I did not have any access). That means my Kable Contract with Vodafone was cancelled. However, after that Vodafone suggested me to sign DSL contract and I did. For this, Vodafone every month takes money from my bank account until now => In a nutshell, I have a Kabel Contract which was cancelled, but the DSL Contract is still enforceable.

I contacted Vodafone via Mein Vodafone but received no reply. Then I used online service from http://www.aboalarm.de to send my message to Vodafone but recieved no reply. Hotline never works for me from my experience last year. I hope any of you can help me please.

No one replies means that I still have to pay monthly fee for a service I do not use. It is obviously not good. So please help.

- Kundennumber: ***

- Vertragsnummer: ***(DSL contract which is still available)

- Old Vertragsnummer which was already cancelled: ***

I thank you very much in advance.

Edit: personal data and attachment deleted

11 Antworten 11
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Please keep in mind that Vodafone DSL and Vodafone Cable are different companies.

If you send your DSL cancellation to Vodafone Cable, then Vodafone cable cannot cancel your contract as they don't know your contract (and vice versa - Vodafone DSL cannot cancel Cable contracts).

You also have two different customer numbers (and contract numbers) for cable and DSL services...

It seems that you sent your cancellation to the wrong company.

Thank you for your feedback. I am awared of the difference between Vodafone Cable and Vodafone DSL after 5 months just tried to access internet and now 2 months just for cancellation.

I have only one Kundennummer for both DSL and Kable contracts, I still keep them along with me now.

First I sent cancellation via http://www.volders.de  with my Kundennummer so I think they sent the request directly to Vodafone Kable but not DSL. Vodafone Kable replied me via Mein Vodafone that my contract was cancelled since 2017.

Then on 03.09.2018 I explained again that I had 2 contracts and sent them 2 contract numbers. This time I used Kontact Formula on Mein Vodafone, already chose the field "Kuendigung" and "DSL". At the same time I also used online cancellation service via http://www.aboalarm.de to explain the case. Also in this forum, I sorted this subject also in the field of "DSL service".

I already tried all ways I knew to contact them. In the Vodafone shop they only gave me hot line number but it does not work for me. Mein Vodafone and Online Service do not reply me. I hope someone could advice me what to do, who to contact. Or ideally someone from Vodafone please pay attention to my case. I chose High Speed package but not the cheap one so the money you took from my bank account for no service is not that small.

Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Happy1987,

sorry for the issue. 😞

I've researched and I found the cancellation in your cable account. Please note: Cable and DSL didn't have the same customer numbers. DSL customer numbers starts with 0019xxxxxxxx. The contract numbers you mentioned are also a part of your cable account.The cable contract has already been canceled. The colleagues therefore did not work on your request. In their view, there was nothing to do.

I have cancelled your DSL contract asap. You'll get all informations in the next few days via email.

Excuse the confusion about the customer numbers. Verlegener Smiley

Best regards,

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Norman,

Thank you very much for your message. That is a very good news and absolutely a very great help. I have had 2 issues with Vodafone and both were solved very quick by this community which I find very nice.

I've never seen any number starts with 0019xxx in both of my contracts. On my hands now are 2 contracts that Vodafone sent me, both have the same Kundennumber ends with xxx14, the old Vertragnummer ends with xxx08 and the new Vertragnummer ends with xxx56. I dont know how it happened but I am sure that it was my case. I even asked my friend who is German to read the 2 contracts to see anything like what you said and the answer was the same. He also is the person who supported me to write all letters to Vodafone in German (because I once wrote a letter in English to Vodafone,I only received a reply that they did not work in English). I can send you both contracts if you want.

Anyway, if you said I have another DSL Kundennummer and you found it in your system, then it was really good, I do not have to think about it any more. Thank you again for great help.

Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Happy1987,

you're welcome. I'm happy that I could help you. 🙂   

Don't worry. It's done now anyway.

Did you got the cancellation letter via email? Please check your spam folder too.

Best regards,

Norman

Hi Norman,

It's me Happy 1987 again, I cannot find a log-in button in Vodafone Community, that's why whenever I wanna write a new message, I always have to creat a new account. Sorry for that and it would be great if you could give me an instruction how to log-in Vodafone community so that next time I can use my account again.

I now face with another terrible problem with Vodafone, please help. I only trust to work with Vodafone Community.

As you know with your help I successfully cancelled my DSL contract with Vodafone (because I moved to a new address and this new address also uses Vodafone). Today Vodafone withdraw €23.70 from my Bank account for a Rechnung that I don't know. I tried my best to log-in to my DSL Vodafone account and saw a new contract was activated. I saw a Rechnung but could not open it, the website runs for hours any ended up nothing.

To be honest, I got shock because I did not order any new contract, not to mention that I did not receive any email, contact for new contract, new rechnung, new withdrawal etc. I tried to be calm but I am not sure for how long I could stay this calm. Please help to check my account. And if this is a mistake from Vodafone, I request for your appologies and compensation for all what I have faced.

Thank you very much and I am looking for your response.

Best regards,

Van

Seb4sti4n
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Van,

if the DSL contract was linked with your MeinVodafone-Account it will be closed now. That because the contract ends now.

As Norman has wrote you, he cancel the DSL contract asap. And now this was the last invoice to this contract. Everything is fine there.

Kind Regards

Sebastian

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for your response. Could you please let me know what the invoice is about? Why do I have to pay this?

I am sorry for asking you those question, just because I find it very helpful with this forum, also because I have not received any information for this invoice. In the invoice it only said "Basispreis (monatlich)".

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Van

Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @BlueCloud,

this is the proportional basic fee. The period was from 20.10.2018 (bill cycle startday) to 09.11.2018 (end of contract).

Best regards,

Norman