abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I'm loosing DSL connection REPEATEDLY EVERY DAY (Berlin)
Wurtz
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

I'm furious, frustrated and depressed at the same time. Why is it sooo difficult for Vodafone in Berlin to deliver a stable connection?!
I don't need a fast connection, I just wish to NOT BE disconnected EVERY FREAKING EVENING! Is it too much to ask for?

I've started to type down an exact hour every time I loose my connection, maybe it will help you finally trace down this issue, which I was struggling with between April and June this year. It started again 10-20 days ago (after summer/holidays when ppl come back home to Berlin).

09.10.2018 (tuesday):
20.53-58

10.10.2018 (wednesday):

Btw. I had literally zero disturbances when using the Internet over the summer. Not even a single disconnect. (hint: maybe network is overloaded in my area and you can work on optimizing it?)

8 Antworten 8
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Wurtz,

as I see you already have sent me a private message and also called us to open a technical ticket today.

Our colleagues are checking the line and get back to you via phone or SMS.

I just can ask for your patience.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Wurtz
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

They wrote to me: "Lieber Vodafone-Kunde, wir brauchen Ihre Hilfe, um Ihren Anschluss zu entstören. Rufen Sie uns bitte kostenlos zurück, wenn Sie wieder vor Ort sind."

but the problem is that the technician doesn't speak English and my German is not fluent enough to communicate on the phone, I barely understood 10% of what he said (in person it's much easier, as I can help myself with gestures, body language etc.), can't they instead come over to my place? It would be much simpler.

Alternatively, if they can't come, I can write on some chat (so I can use translator), is it possible?

Kira

Hi Wurtz,

we contacted you to make an technician-appointment.

You have two options from monday until friday:

8.00-12.00am or

13.00-17.00pm.  

Please DM, when it is possible for you to be at home and I reopen your ticket

Best regards

Kira

Wurtz
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hi Kira,

I wrote to you a private message at 15.10.2018 12:23, but never heard from you again.

Anyhow, my DSL connection is still broken!

It was fine in first week after I've escalated the issue (15-19 October, only few minor disconnects), but today (20 October) I'm unable to use the Internet at all! It works for one minute and then it goes down again, repeatedly, over and over again.

HeikeF

Hi Wurtz,

Kira will answer you when she is back in the office next week.

Thank you for your patience.

Have a nice weekend. 

Regards

Heike

Wurtz
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

After I've escalated the issue it's not as bad as it used to be (or it's a coincidence), but I still have those nasty disconnects from time to time (especially on weekends).

Do you think a new router might help? Can you recommend any? Will it work out of the box if I just replace it with my current one?

Jens-K

Hi Wurtz,

you can use any modem which is compatible with VDSL connections.

If you want to use a Fritzbox, the 7530, 7430, 7490 and 7590 model can be activated by using the MIC, just like the EasyBox.

You can order the FritzBox 7530 (2,99 Euro/month) and 7590 (5,99 Euro/month) from us.

Regards,

Jens

Julz2k
Royal-Techie
Royal-Techie
Which hardware you're running currently? Not every modem should be used on a vdsl connection especially not the fritz box 7390.

Good stable ones are the Fritzbox 7590, speedport smart 2 and a few others with a Broadcom chipset.

Before you order something from Vodafone (24 month contract) you could use the service called "routermiete" and try out a 7590 for 5 Euro without a contract so you can send it back if it doesn't fix the disconnects.