abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I have connect box. There is a TV and radio port. For 2 weeks no internet.
Anonym71198
Youngster
Youngster

I have connect box. There is a TV and radio port. For 2 weeks no internet. Technician came and installed something in the Keller but didn't contact us or say anything. We live on 4th floor, there is no internet yet. I call unitymedia they give no of Gfk GmbH, Gfk gave me number to call technician. Technician said he installed everything. But I have no internet or coaxial port in house.. Where do I go from here! Unitymedia wifispot also don't work, my care error. I am lost! 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
JakobUM
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello Secuar,

that sounds rather irksome. So your cable box just has two ports, what means you have no possibilty to plug in your connect box? If that´s the case, please contact the customer service again and aks them to install a new multimedia outlet in your flat. I would do that via chat or on Facebook/Twitter (Unitymedia Hilfe).

Greetings Jakob

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
JakobUM
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello Secuar,

that sounds rather irksome. So your cable box just has two ports, what means you have no possibilty to plug in your connect box? If that´s the case, please contact the customer service again and aks them to install a new multimedia outlet in your flat. I would do that via chat or on Facebook/Twitter (Unitymedia Hilfe).

Greetings Jakob