abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I cancelled the contract but still deduction of 102.22Euro
YQQQQ
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Vodafone,
I move out from xxx, 07745 Jena to student dorm and I do not need the Vodafone kable internet anymore.
I cancelled the contract with internet and phone from Nov 2017.

But I got 102.22 Euro deduction. I did not use any internet since November 2017. I donot know why. And I can send you back the ADSL MODEM.I want to know my contract is cancelled and I want the money back.

MODEMKundennummer: xxx
Vertragsnummer: xxx

New post address: xxx

please contact me, thanks!

Beat regards,YQQQQQ

Edit: Personal details and attached bank statement removed. Please think twice if posting any such sensitive information including your full bank account details on an open forum and for anyone to see is really a smart decision.

8 Antworten 8
Der Ritter
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

@YQQQQ schrieb:

I cancelled the contract with internet and phone from Nov 2017.

Did you try to cancel the contract prematurely?  If so, have you provided the required documents of your moving to another place of residence to Vodafone and did you receive a confirmation of the premature cancellation?

You should consider that a simple

@YQQQQ schrieb:

(...) I do not need the Vodafone kable internet anymore.

is no legal foundation for cancelling a contract prior to the regular expiration date.

Another thing is the legal background (if you applied for a premature cancellation and it was approved) in Germany:  You have the obligation to pay for another three months after the contract is terminated as sort of a "make-up" for having the contract end before its regular termination date.  That may also be the reason for the deduction from your bank account.

And on a side note:  If I were you, I would keep a very close look at my bank account for the next weeks and months.  After all, your account details were out in the open and legible for anyone coming across this thread for several minutes.  Not the smartest of moves, I must say.

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

Lars
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello YQQQQ,

I agree with the statements of @Der Ritter.

What is the duration of the contract? Is it possible to supply internet & phone via cable at the new address?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

hello Der Ritter,

thanks for answering my question.

My bank card just got another 100Euro more deduction from Vodafone. Oh My God....I am crying.

can I cancel the contract prematurely from your side? or what should I do with these deduction?

I really need your help. Thank you in advance.

YQQQQ
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Lars,

thanks for answering my question.

I signed with two years contract, but the service staff said I can change and cancel any time.  

and I cannot use the Vodafone Internet anymore because the student dormitry has the Internet itself. I got around 200 Euro deductions now. I really donot know what should I do....

looking forward to your reply.

YQQQQ

Lars

Hello YQQQQ,

please sent me your customer id, name and adress (new and old). I'll check this.

Best regards

Lars

Lars

Hello YQQQQ,

thanks for the data. I'm a little unsure right now. Are you the contract owner or the former housemate?

Best regards

Lars

YQQQQ
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Lars,

I am the former housemate and I moved into a studentdorm.

Edit: Attachment removed for data protection reasons.

Lars

Hello YQQQQ,

then I cannot give you any detailed information due to data protection reasons.

Only that much, the contract can also be used at the new address of the contract holder. Therefore, it is not possible to terminate the contract before the end of the term and has been rejected.

Regards

Lars