abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Hitron CVE-30360 vs. Google services
Dezmo
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

First of all, sorry if I’m posting in English, but my German is so week… specially if I have to explain technical things…

I've been having problems with Google Application (YouTube, Play Store ...) on smartphones then on my computer’s while I’m using Chrome browser.  The problems are there since about mid-summer. If I’m checking with speedtest.net I have got a full speed and all other thing are worsk as it should.

Disabling the “Experimental QUIC protocol” flags in Chrome browser has been resolved the problem for my W10 laptop,s and everything just works fine.

But still there is a problem with the smartphones. The YouTube does not load or takes forever, the Play store does not load the pictures …and so on. (It is interesting that I found a workaround if I’m using via VPN everything will load but a little slower than it should.)

I've been researching a lot for solutions, but I'm not completely happy with the results. I hope probably you can help me since I have seen a lot of similar reports here in the forum, and I think there is a problem with my modem firmware (from the stone ages) like described here:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Störungsmeldungen-Internet-TV/Hitron-CVE-30360-Youtube-App-Kein-Service...

I hope somebody can help me! Thanks a lot, in advance!

Regards

Dezmo

I have got the following router from Vodafone (Kabel Deutschland) and I’m paying for the WLAN option monthly:
Vendor	Hitron Technologies
Model	CVE-30360
Hardware Version	1A
Firmware Version	4.2.10.5-IMS-KDG
Boot Version	PSPU-Boot 1.0.16.22-H2.8.3
Cable Modem Serial Number	Can be provided privately
Cable Modem MAC Address	Can be provides privately
Status
DOCSIS mode	DOCSIS 3.0
Network Access	Permitted

My product details:
Vertrag/Produkt Start 21.06.2012
Internet & Telefon 100 
Option WLAN
Option Homespot

Vertragsnummer  173xxxxx Can be provides privately
Kundennummer 131xxxxx Can be provides privately

I'm living in: 21493 Schwarzenbek  (If that's matter)
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Manu
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Dezmo,

thanks for the data.

I have ordered the exchange. The box will come to you in the next days. Then please send us the old box back. A return note is included in the package.

Best Regards, Manu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Dezmo
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Just a small update about some more testing.

Of course I have been reboted, disconnected and reconnected the power for the router several times.

I did factory reset too and checked the Google things with the router default setting.  Still problem.

I have been discovered that the router WiFi signal is so weak. I can see it only if I'm ~2 m distance from it. Beside that there is no "Vodafone Hotspot" and similar network there...

(You know I have a FRITZ!Repeater as a wireless AP, so normaly I'm not using the old 2,4 GHz Hitron wifi, but I dont think if it is matter here.)

I had been curious if there is a problem via Wifi only, so I have been connected my phone via ethernet (Samsung DEX)  but I have got the same issues to get Google services (No Youtobe, No Play Store, No Map...)

All in all I beleve there is definetly a problem with the Hitron. 

Do you think if there is a new frirmware, or how can I apply for the replacament?

Best Regards

Dezmo

ERFD

Hello, Dezmo,

it's actually related to the modem. We know the problem. We like to exchange the modem. Please send us your customer number, address and date of birth by private message?

Write briefly here when you have sent the data.

Best regards Fred

Dezmo
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Fred

Thank you to care about the problem. I have sent a privae message to you.

Best regards

Dezmo

Manu

Hi Dezmo,

thanks for the data.

I have ordered the exchange. The box will come to you in the next days. Then please send us the old box back. A return note is included in the package.

Best Regards, Manu

Dezmo
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Manu,

I sounds very good! 🙂 I just get an SMS too,  with the ticket number.

Thanks a lot!

I'll report here if I get it and set up.

Best regards,

Dezmo

Dezmo
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

The modem has arrived. I set it up in a few minutes.

Everything works. >> I'm very happy.

Thank you very much to all the Vodafone Kabel Deutschland employees who contributed.
HerzI love you all!Herz

Best regards, Dezmo

(Ps. :I will send back the old modem very soon.) 

Pss:  If it was not already clear:  I'm really very satisfied!  Smiley (fröhlich)

Manu

Hi Dezmo,

I'm glad everything's all right now and you're happy.

I'll close this thread with that. If something should be again, contact us again.

Have fun with your connection and a nice time.

Many greetings