Antworten
Daten-Fan

High ping in the evenings

Hello,

Recently I moved to new apartment, taking my internet with me. In new apartment I have noticed that I have very high ping in the evenings. For instance, avereage ping to server in Frankfurt around 3 PM is 22 ms, while around 11 it goes up to 155. SImilar is true for other servers. Sthe speed itself is only slightly slower on these times. Everything goes back to normal before midnight. I use Ethernet (cable) connection for my PC.

I use CH7466CE router.

Netzwerkforscher

Betreff: High ping in the evenings

I think that many people use the Internet in the evening. The connection might be overloaded. Sadly I don‘t have a solution for this problem.
Moderatorin

Re: High ping in the evenings

Hello R_Soluch,

please send me your customer number, full address and the birth date of the contract owner in a private message. Reply here in this thread afterwards.

Kind regards

Claudia

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !
Daten-Fan

Thank you Claudia. PM sent.

Highlighted
Moderatorin

Hello R_Soluch,

in your connection area, there will be an increased load in the evening hours and therefore the ping is too high.

My colleagues are already working on relieving the management. The work should be completed in the 2nd quarter.

Best regards

Moni

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Bitte erstellt einen Thread, wenn Ihr Hilfe benötigt. Wir kümmern uns darum.