abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

High ping in the evenings
R_Soluch
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

Recently I moved to new apartment, taking my internet with me. In new apartment I have noticed that I have very high ping in the evenings. For instance, avereage ping to server in Frankfurt around 3 PM is 22 ms, while around 11 it goes up to 155. SImilar is true for other servers. Sthe speed itself is only slightly slower on these times. Everything goes back to normal before midnight. I use Ethernet (cable) connection for my PC.

I use CH7466CE router.

4 Antworten 4
DLEARFCN
Highspeed-Klicker
Highspeed-Klicker
I think that many people use the Internet in the evening. The connection might be overloaded. Sadly I don‘t have a solution for this problem.
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello R_Soluch,

please send me your customer number, full address and the birth date of the contract owner in a private message. Reply here in this thread afterwards.

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Thank you Claudia. PM sent.

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello R_Soluch,

in your connection area, there will be an increased load in the evening hours and therefore the ping is too high.

My colleagues are already working on relieving the management. The work should be completed in the 2nd quarter.

Best regards

Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!