abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Häufige Unterbrechung des Internets - neuer Kabelvertrag (1000 Mbit / s)
ahamedma
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Leider bin ich neu in Deutschland und spreche nicht fließend Deutch, daher muss ich diesen Beitrag auf Englisch schreiben. Verwenden Sie bitte einen Internetübersetzer wie Google, um ihn in Deutch zu übersetzen.

Hello,

I recently made a contract for Vodafone Kabel for internet.
My Kunder-Nr. is (can private message the number).

I am facing frequent internet disconnect issue.
I called customer support center and they asked me to try few things but it did not help.

This is a new contract and I am not happy with your service.
Please fix this issue as soon as possible as I am working from home and this is causing interruption to my job. I am not able to attend office calls and meetings because of this.

Please provide me a turn around time to fix this issue.
If this issue cannot be fixed by that time then I would not have any other option other than canceling my contract as the service provided by you does not meet the commitments in the contract.

I already emailed kabel-impressum@vodafone.com but no response.
I called the technical support team again and filed a compliant on 13.May.2021. Till now issue not fixed. 

I have attached the proof of my compliants. For your information, I raised my issue well before the 14 days deadline of cancelling any contract. Hence I need below committments from Vodafone if not please cancel my contrack.,

1. Need a committed turn around time to fix this issue (in two working days)
2. Fix the issue within the committed date else cancel my contract.
=======================================================================

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Moni_GK
Administrator:in

Hello ahamedma,

unfortunately, however, the question about the house connection amplifier was not answered. This is usually located in the basement. It is best to ask the property management.

Greetings Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

15 Antworten 15
Moni_GK

Hello ahamedma,

In which state do you live? Please send also the postal code

Which contract do you have? (e.g. Internet + Phone 100)

Which modem/router do you use? (e.g. Hitron)

Do you use a rental device from us or do you have your own device?

Which error occurs? (Speed too low; Packetloss) Send also screenshots of speedtests (with date and time) and tracerts/ pingplotter measurements in case of packetloss or ping problems.

How is your end device connected to the modem? (LAN; WLAN; additional router; PowerLAN)

Which browser do you normally use? (e.g. Firefox)

Which operating system do you have on your computer? (e.g. Windows)

Beginning and period of the disturbance (e.g. since beginning of April; only in the evening)

Upload a screenshot of the signal values. You can find them in the user interface of your cable router via 192.168.0.1 or via 192.168.178.1 for the Fritzbox.

What measures were taken by the fault hotline (available at 0800-5266625)?

Greetings Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hello Moni,

Thanks for the response. I have tried to answer your questions below. I will also PM you my cable contract number.

In which state do you live? Please send also the postal code

ANS: 81241 - Pasing, Munich

Which contract do you have? (e.g. Internet + Phone 100)

ANS: Cable internet + phone

Which modem/router do you use? (e.g. Hitron)

ANS: vodafone CGA4233DE

Do you use a rental device from us or do you have your own device?

ANS: Modem/Router is from Vodafone

Which error occurs? (Speed too low; Packetloss) Send also screenshots of speedtests (with date and time) and tracerts/ pingplotter measurements in case of packetloss or ping problems.

ANS: It will very difficult to pin point the exact date and time. Frequently and Suddenly the internet connection dies. Also, I dont have any tool to get tracerts/ping plotters

How is your end device connected to the modem? (LAN; WLAN; additional router; PowerLAN)

ANS: LAN

Which browser do you normally use? (e.g. Firefox)

ANS: Google Chrome

Which operating system do you have on your computer? (e.g. Windows)

ANS: Windows on laptop, IOS on iPhone, Andoid on Mobile phone

Beginning and period of the disturbance (e.g. since beginning of April; only in the evening)

ANS: From day-1. There is no specific time. It happens every 15 to 30mins any time of the day.

Upload a screenshot of the signal values. You can find them in the user interface of your cable router via 192.168.0.1 or via 192.168.178.1 for the Fritzbox.

ANS: Screenshot attached. It would be good if the technical team can connect to my router and get the information they want.

What measures were taken by the fault hotline (available at 0800-5266625)?

ANS: They asked me to restart the windows machine and then restart the router. Nothing else. 
They also created a ticket and still no response.
Dein Auftrag: 009-0654749/21
Störungsmeldung oder Anfrage zu Internet (Kabelanschluss)

Regards

Mansoor

Moni_GK

Hello ahamedma,

please do not send me a PN if it is not requested. Especially since the data was also not complete.

Send me please still by PN the address, the name and the date of birth from the contract owner.

Please contact me again here in the post, if you have sent me the data.

Greetings Moni

Hello Moni,

I have send the information reqesuted as personal message.

Regards

Mansoor 

Moni_GK

Hello ahamedma,

the router is changing frequencies and the line values on the router are not ok.

This should be looked at by a technician on site. Would that be okay and will the colleague come with you to the house installation? The cause seems to be in our area of responsibility. In this case, the service is free of charge for you. If the technician does not meet anyone at the agreed time and cannot gain access, we will charge 99.50 € for the service.  

Under which phone number can the colleague make an appointment with you?

Due to the current developments we have to take certain precautions. Therefore we need to know if there are any symptoms in your household that could be related to Covid-19. Of course we don't want to offend you, but on the other hand we don't want to endanger more people unnecessarily.

Greetings Moni

Hello Moni,

There´s no covid-19 symptom for anyone at home. Should I share my phone number here in this reply or should I private message you ?

Regards

Mansoor 

Hello Moni,

The technician could contact me on my vodafone mobile.

I can private message you the number if required.

Regards

Mansoor

Moni_GK

Hello ahamedma,

please send me the phone number by PM. What about the access to the house system (house connection amplifier)?

Greetings Moni

Hello Moni,

I have private messaged you the details.

Regards

Mansoor