abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Häufige Beschwerden in meiner Gegend, instabiles Internet und sehr niedrige Upload-Geschwindigkeit
MikeGob
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Guten Tag,Ich habe mehr als ein Problem mit meinem vodafone kabel internet:
1- Die Internetgeschwindigkeit wird überhaupt nicht erreicht, sogar die Servergeschwindigkeit zeigt eine niedrigere Geschwindigkeit an
2- Die Internetgeschwindigkeit ist instabil, ich erhalte nie die gleichen Werte in der gleichen Minute
3- Die Upload-Geschwindigkeit beträgt weniger als 1MB/S, was in jedem Meeting, an dem ich teilnehme, ein großes Problem darstellt
4- Ich habe einen neuen Netgear-Router mitgebracht, wie ich sagte, vielleicht ist es der Router, aber die Probleme sind immer noch vorhanden

Können Sie sich vorstellen, dass all dies während der Arbeit im Homeoffice und in der Schule zu Hause passiert? Das 4G ist auch zu Hause nicht verfügbar (überhaupt keine Verbindung) und wir sind auf Wifi-Anrufe angewiesen, was es für uns noch schwieriger macht, also leben wir ohne Mobilfunknetz (es ist auch Vodafone) und unterbrochenes WiFi und wenn wir eine Verbindung über 4G herstellen wollen, müssen wir außerhalb des Hauses bleiben

15 Antworten 15
MikeGob
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Jens,

we are all ok no symptoms of COVID-19 and you can access whatever needed 

I can spot in the Vodafone community here a lot of my neighbors who raised the same issue (from the same compound) aside from that there are a lot of complaints in our Facebook group and all of them related to the Vodafone connection.

Thanks

ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello MikeGob,

the signal levels in the downstream are a bit over. This would need to be fixed by a technician. However, this does not change the limitation in the upstream. That what also the neighbors describe. Here, the load in the area is very high and thus there are always fluctuations. And if the latency increases, as in your example, this is also noticeable in the download. I have attached a ticket to the known problem. According to the current planning, the area should be relieved until next year.

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
MikeGob
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Thank you for your reply, unfortunately, this doesn't help me with my home office and I kindly ask to terminate the contract prematurely as I need then to switch to another provider.

ERFD

Hello MikeGob,

We do not discuss termination in public here. Please write us via PN, when the contract should be terminated and whether a phone number must be taken.

Best regards Fred

MikeGob
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Fred,

I already sent you a private message and waiting for your reply

Thank you,

Mike

ERFD

Hello MikeGob,

I replied to your PN yesterday morning. I am waiting for your feedback by PN.

Best regards Fred