abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Häufige Beschwerden in meiner Gegend, instabiles Internet und sehr niedrige Upload-Geschwindigkeit
MikeGob
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Guten Tag,Ich habe mehr als ein Problem mit meinem vodafone kabel internet:
1- Die Internetgeschwindigkeit wird überhaupt nicht erreicht, sogar die Servergeschwindigkeit zeigt eine niedrigere Geschwindigkeit an
2- Die Internetgeschwindigkeit ist instabil, ich erhalte nie die gleichen Werte in der gleichen Minute
3- Die Upload-Geschwindigkeit beträgt weniger als 1MB/S, was in jedem Meeting, an dem ich teilnehme, ein großes Problem darstellt
4- Ich habe einen neuen Netgear-Router mitgebracht, wie ich sagte, vielleicht ist es der Router, aber die Probleme sind immer noch vorhanden

Können Sie sich vorstellen, dass all dies während der Arbeit im Homeoffice und in der Schule zu Hause passiert? Das 4G ist auch zu Hause nicht verfügbar (überhaupt keine Verbindung) und wir sind auf Wifi-Anrufe angewiesen, was es für uns noch schwieriger macht, also leben wir ohne Mobilfunknetz (es ist auch Vodafone) und unterbrochenes WiFi und wenn wir eine Verbindung über 4G herstellen wollen, müssen wir außerhalb des Hauses bleiben

15 Antworten 15
ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hallo MikeGob,

beantworte doch bitte einmal diese Fragen. Wir schauen es uns gern an.

Gruß Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
MikeGob
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Fred,

HYG my answers and thanks for helping out 

• In which state do you live? Berlin, 10115
  • Which contract do you have? 400MBPS
  • Which modem / router do you use? Fritzbox 6490 and Netgear 
  • Do you use a loaner device from us or do you have your own device ? both
  • What is the error ?very low speed, very low upload speed and never stable see attachement and never get the same reading at the same minute 
  • How is your terminal with the modem connected ? cable 
  • Which browser do you usually use? Chrome and firefox
  • Which operating system do you have on your computer? error on windows and Mac
  • Start and period of the disturbance for more than a year now
  • Upload a screenshot of the signal values . You can find this in the user interface of your cable router via  192.168.0.1 or via 192.168.178.1 on the Fritzbox.
  • Which measures were carried out by the fault hotline (available at 0800-5266625)? I tried everything 
ERFD

Hi MikeGob,

the signal levels would have been interesting. I like to look at them myself. Please send us the customer number, name incl. email address. Address and date of birth of the contract holder by private message. Write here briefly when the data has been sent.

Best regards Fred

MikeGob
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

HI FRED,

I SENT THE REQUIRED DATA

THANKS, MIKE

ERFD

Hi MikeGob,

yes, the signals on the modem do not match and errors occur during transmission. Did you make any changes to the wiring? Otherwise, I guess a technician will have to come out. The colleague will need access to the home distribution system and info on whether there are any known conditions in the home with Covid 19.

Best regards Fred

MikeGob
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

No wires changed, I can see from the building Facebook group that this is very common complaint, can you please check it on system if there is. Bigger issue

Nancy

Hello MikeGob,

please answer the question if anyone in your household has symptoms of COVID-19? Does the technician come to the house installation?

Best regards

Nancy

Hello Nancy,

Why the way sounds very aggressive to me? and why also you are ignoring my point that it is a common complain in the complex I live in as mentioned many times in the Facebook group from different Vodafone customers? do you have response for that? do you have a central problem or anything that didn't happen causing this problem?

If you want to send a technician, most welcome but please answer my questions too.

Thank you.

Mike

Jens
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

HelloMikeGob,

i can't see the same issue in the bulding like your signal.

So we need the information about the Covid-19 symptomes and the access the the house system/installation. There are no ill intentions towards you here. 🙂

Regards

Jens