abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Google search not working
kuangmingchen
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

In the last couple of days, i was trying to access some webpages (e.g. https://www.deutschebahn.com/de, or any other pages from google search ) it shows no internet available, however, other pages work for me (e.g. facebook, gmail, youtube). Can anyone help me on this? Thanks

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

looks like my colleagues fixed that problem, could you verify this?

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

12 Antworten 12
Fedor
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi. I have the same issue since Saturday. The source of problem is that vodafone gateway blocks all ipV4 traffic. The sites which support ipV6 works fine e.g. google or facebook. But 90% of all other sites doesn't support it even the vodafone.de which is actually a shame for the internet provider.

You can check it, using ping:

ping google.com                                                                                                                                                       
PING google.com(fra16s18-in-x0e.1e100.net (2a00:1450:4001:81e::200e)) 56 data bytes
64 bytes from fra16s18-in-x0e.1e100.net (2a00:1450:4001:81e::200e): icmp_seq=1 ttl=52 time=23.8 ms
64 bytes from fra16s18-in-x0e.1e100.net (2a00:1450:4001:81e::200e): icmp_seq=2 ttl=52 time=22.8 ms

ping vodafone.de                     
PING vodafone.de (139.7.147.49) 56(84) bytes of data.
From 192.0.0.1 (192.0.0.1) icmp_seq=1 Packet filtered
From 192.0.0.1 (192.0.0.1) icmp_seq=2 Packet filtered

My temporary solution is to use vpn service with ipV6 support.

I don't speak German well so I can't contact with vodafone support, I can't even find any support forms on the site. So, please, inform them about this issue If you can .

Thank you @Fedor 

The moderators here speak English, at least some of them. Just wait for their response here. If you open an own topic @Fedor for your problem, that would be more convenient for them. Also, they are aware of the issues (IPv4-in-IPv6 tunneling denial of service, temporarily) due to a growing number of problem reports, but technicians have not found the culprit yet apparently, since it continues to plague customers.

Tobias

Hey,

I can have a look at the connection 🙂 Do you send me your customer data (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract owner) via private message?

Please let me know in the article when you have sent me the data.

Regards

Tobias

Tobias
Hey,

thanks for the PM. Does this happen all day, or just in the evening?

Regards

Tobias

Hi Tobias,

Evening. It seems to work during the daytime.

thanks

KM

Tobias

Hey,

thanks for the information. We currently have the problem that during the evening hours different customers from your region are not able to access ipv4 pages. the colleagues are already fixing the problem, sorry.

Regards

Tobias

Thank you Tobias. Highly appreciate your help!