abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Fritzbox won't connect to Internet
Hsbabb01
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello everyone. Please excuse 5he post in English but my German is not good. A technician came to connect my Internet several days ago but could not get it to work while he was here. He told me to call back in 24 hours if it was not working. Since then, I can connect to my Fritzbox 7590 but it tells me that there is no Internet access. I called the 0800 support number, and they told me the line is open and I had to call technical support. I called technical support, and they told me that they only provide service in German language. I made an appointment in the store, and they told me they could not help me and I had to call technical support. I told them again that technical support could not help me. He said he would put in a request to have someone call me but no one has. I have restarted the fritzbox, followed all the troubleshooting directions, unplugged it, reset it, and tried to register with both the MIC and the username and password. Three days later, I am still not connected to the Internet. I feel like I have exhausted all possibilities.  Can anyone help? Thanks!

Edit: @Hsbabb01 Moved from feedback to the right board! Best regards Kurtler

3 Antworten 3
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Hsbabb01,

welcome to the Vodafone Community!

I'm sorry that you can not use your connection right now.

If the malfunction still exists and a ticket has not yet been opened, please send me a private message. I need your name, your customer number and your cell phone number.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello. I am having the same exact problem. When the technician came, he had plugged the cable into an old o2 router (vodafon never sent me a router) and the internet light turned on for the o2 router, but when I opened a bowser, I just got a "false password" page. So I thought the problem was that vodafon wouldn't work on a o2 router, so I bought a a Fritzbox 4020 router. but the internet light doesn't turn on so I assume the router isn't receiving an internet signal. Can you please help???

Jens-K

Hi jph2122,

welcome to the Vodafone Community!

Did you order a modem and it has not been sent to you or didn't you order a modem from us?

The Telekom technician is not responsible for installing your modem. He just activates the connection.

The FrizBox 4020 alone can not be used on a ADSL/VDSL connection.

What kind of connection do you use exactly? DSL or cable? What is your bandwidth?

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!