abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Fritzbox 6591 cannot connect to the net/first installation
EU85
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I received my Fritzbox 6591, today and for the past 5-6 hours try to install it as described in the installation document. Also go through the internet/community Q/A s for a similar problem. I unpluged-pluged everything, but somehow, 15 minute installation period never ends. I also tried to call the hotline, but somehow cannot connect any technical help to explain the situation. What should I do? 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
EU85
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Claudia,

After a technician come to the house my problem have been solved. Now everything works properly.

Just for a note for other people who might have the problem: 

It was a rather simple problem that the cable was not connected to the multimedia outlets; therefore, my router could not be installed. One should check power boxes (especially in new buildings) to see if there is something wrong with the connections before panicing like me 🙂 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey @EU85,

I can gladly take a look at the connection.Can you send me your customer data (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract holder) via private message?

Then please let me know in the post when you have sent me the data.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
EU85
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Tobias,

Thank you very much for the return.

I sent the information you asked for.

Best

Claudia

Hello EU85,

it seems the technician could solve the problem yesterday, your Fritzbox is online and has a good signal. Does everything work nor?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
EU85
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Claudia,

After a technician come to the house my problem have been solved. Now everything works properly.

Just for a note for other people who might have the problem: 

It was a rather simple problem that the cable was not connected to the multimedia outlets; therefore, my router could not be installed. One should check power boxes (especially in new buildings) to see if there is something wrong with the connections before panicing like me 🙂 

Wallace

Hi EU85,

I'm glad it finally works and thanks for the tip. I'll close here then.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!