abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Frequent disconnection with new router also
annkintel
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, 

I am using vodafone kabel internet at same place from 2+ years but never faced any problem. But form past 10 days, internet is disconnected every 1 hour or so. After 5 minutes it comes back, but why should it disconnect in first place regularly?

I contacted customer care, they assigned a technician. Technician called and said we need to change the router and will send new one. 

I got the new router today and within 2 hours, internet got disconnected 3 times.

Can you please solve this issue once and for all? Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks

Ankit

18 Antworten 18

@Martin59 for the record, the internet was not working again between 12:45-13:00

@Martin59 for the record again, the internet went from 20:55-21:00. And from 21:12 - 21:20. This is 4th time i noticed today and i wasn't home for most of the day. Definitely it would have disconnected more times.

Is that enough information to help you with? Can you support in having the issue fixed? 

Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

well, we cant see any interruptions from here. We could try to swapt the device at first, should we try that?

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

@Tobias you mean try with a new router?

The one i have now is a new one already, received it 4-5 days back. No need to waste time by sending another router.

You say you can't see any interruptions. That's not my problem. Besides when i call the customer hot line and open a ticket, i get a message that there is grid failure and fixing is going on. 

Now if there are no interruption, what are they fixing?

Also to let you know, some other residents in my building are facing exact same issue. So clearly there is something wrong. 

Tobias

Hey,

yeah, that was my mistake, i didnt saw the swap. Should we try to send a technician? The line looks like its basicly okay, but it could be something on your site. I see some Timeouts etc.

Regards

Tobias

@Tobias 

When you say problem on site, do you mean my apartment? As I mentioned others in the building have the same issue so clearly it's a wider issue. 

Regarding sending technician: when i called last week to technical hotline, they assigned a technician. Then next day I get a SMS that technician is not longer necessary because of some grid failure. You can find the updates in this ticket no.: 003-0467646

I feel like I am just being bounced back and forth between your teams without any effort of resolving the issue. Today morning from 10:00 - 11:00 it disconnected 3 times. If you intend to send technician, first clarify with other team why they said technician is not needed. 

Tobias

Hey @annkintel,

well, i dont have to communicate with them, i saw these tickets already - in that case there was a problem in our network onsite, as you already mentioned. In that case, i already said also that i see some timeouts on your connection (not that area error like last week) - thats the reason why i wanna send you a technician.

Regards

Tobias

@Tobias sure, if you think sending a technician would help, then please send one. What time would you propose for a technician appointment?

Tobias

Hey,

well, they will contact you to talk about further instructions, could you send me a mobilenumber where they can reach you? Whats about the house connection room, can you give them acces to them?

Please send me the number via private message 🙂

Regards

Tobias