abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Frequent disconnection with new router also
annkintel
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, 

I am using vodafone kabel internet at same place from 2+ years but never faced any problem. But form past 10 days, internet is disconnected every 1 hour or so. After 5 minutes it comes back, but why should it disconnect in first place regularly?

I contacted customer care, they assigned a technician. Technician called and said we need to change the router and will send new one. 

I got the new router today and within 2 hours, internet got disconnected 3 times.

Can you please solve this issue once and for all? Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks

Ankit

18 Antworten 18
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Ankit,

please fill out the questionnaire. This will make it easier for the first narrowing down.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

@pRo-Marco ok, here it is:

• In which state do you live? Please also send the postcode - Berlin 12439
  • Which contract do you have? (e.g. Internet + telephone 100): Red internet + phone 50  
  • Which modem / router do you use? (e.g. Hitron) - Arris   
  • Do you use a loaner device from us or do you have your own device ? - Loaner device   
  • What is the error(Speed ​​too slow; packet loss)  - Internet is disconnected for 5 minutes almost every hour or so.  
  • How  is your device with the modem  : WLAN )
  • Which browser  : Chrome , 
  • Which operating system  , have 2 laptops: have problem with MAC and Windows both, also on all mobile devices 
  • Start  and period  : since the beginning of June 
  • Upload a screenshot of the signal values . You can find this in the user interface of your cable router via  192.168.0.1 or via 192.168.178.1 attached to the Fritzbox.     
  • Which measures were taken by the fault hotline  -  They sent a new router. But the problems is still the same. (available at 0800-5266625)? 

Screenshot 2021-06-18 at 5.09.50 PM.jpg

Martin59
Moderator:in

Hello annkintel,

please send me the name of the contract holder, the date of birth, the complete address and the customer number via PN.  

Please leave afterwards a short feedback here.

Best regards, Martin

sent @Martin59 

Martin59

Hello annkintel,

the line looks very good so far. Have you already reset the cable router to the factory settings?

Best regards, Martin

yes @Martin59 , have tried whatever I could. Reset, restart, unplug/replug cable

Martin59

ello annkintel,

How are the devices connected to the cable router, via LAN or W-LAN? I can't see any interruptions on your connection at the moment.

Best regards, Martin

@Martin59 connected via WLAN

Right now it may be working, but as i mentioned in the initial message, the connection disconnects every few hours. May not have happened from last couple of hours. I experienced disconnection in morning ~10am, then ~12pm, then again ~4 to 5pm.  I don't have exact times from yesterday, but it happened during yesterday afternoon as well as evening.

@Martin59 for the record, the internet was disconnected few minutes back, i think 9:10-9:20am.