abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Frequent Internet Disconnection
FelixAntick
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Team,

In the recent times there has been frequent disconnections in my Internet. Its not just the WiFi but also the lan connectivity. 

It occurred today at 20.35 and still ongoing.  I can see that the Internet light on the router is blinking red. This happens often...

Kindly check on this as it is not good for home office situation. 

Thanks,

Felix Antick 

48 Antworten 48
FelixAntick
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

My connection is still down...from yesterday evening. No TV or Internet !

I tried calling your helpline but as I don't speak German I cannot get any help.

Please help ... you can also call me directly on my mobile - xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Felix

Edit: @FelixAntick Rufnummer entfernt, bitte keine persönlichen Daten öffentlich posten. Gruss Methusalem1

Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello FelixAntick,

currently there is an active return path disrupter that may lead to disconnects. I added a ticket for you to the central task so you will get a message when it is closed.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Team,

I spoke with your technical support person yesterday on phone and was informed that changing the router will not solve the frequent disconnections issue. There is am issue with the Vodafone wire line outside my house / in my area which is causing this frequent disconnections.  The issue is for all Vodafone customers in my area..  and as per your records it will be addressed by January 2022

As I am facing the disconnections frommpadt 1 year, and I need the Internet fir for office work and meetings. I would request you to kindly allot me some discount till you are able to fix the issue. Also please consider the whole last year of inconvenience that was faced by me because of the disconnections. 

Thanks,

Felix 

Wallace

Hi Felix,

I can give you credit from July up to and including January. Is that okay?

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Team,

Can you please explain the how credit it will be ? And how about the past 10-11 months wherein I have faced the trouble. 

Thanks,

Felix

Claudia

Hello FelixAntick,

you didn't contact us until June, so we cannot give you a refund for the months prior to that. The refund would be 50% of the base rate.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Hello Team,

I reported the issue in Janaury post which you replaced my router 2 times stating that it could be a router issue.  

Neways please consider the full credit for the months from June 2021 to Jan 2022. In this period I will take a mobile broadband router for my office work. 

However, by January 2022 if you are not able to restore the service properly we might need to look into our contract dates.

Thanks,

Felix

Claudia

Hello FelixAntick,

the last replacement task was in 2020. More than a 50% refund isn't possible.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Hi,

Please enable the discount starting from June 2021 to Until Jan 2022.

Also please update me once the issue is resolved.