abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

First DSL Installation not working
afares
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, 

I got my fritzbox and I followed the instructions using the installation code but I didnt get yet internet.

The WLAN led is blinking each few seconds.

This is my first installation in my new home but since I told vodafone the name of the floor of the previous tenant,  I thought the process would be straight forward without any problem.

Could you please look onto that as this very urgent for me due to my home office work.

My customer number is:  xxxxxxxxxxxx (I dont know how to make this private)

Thanks

Edit: @afares 

Please do not post personal information publicly.

5 Antworten 5
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi afares,

do not post your persona data in public.

I had a look into this.

The connection will beactivated on April 12th.

The technician will arrive between 8am and 1pm.

You will find all info in our e-mail from March 12th.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
afares
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Jens,

Thank you for your reply, 

We are on April 15 and still I dont have internet which is really disappointing! 

First, the person who I talked to when we signed the contract promised me that I will have internet on first April. Then I was surprised to receive that the line will be activated on April 12 which is not what we agreed to. 

I waited 12 days and surprisingly the internet didnt work on 12th. At these difficult times, where everybody is working from home, Vodafone is taking their time to fix my internet without considering the impact on the customer's life. All this costed me more than 20GB of internet which I payed extra from my pocket and few days OFF due to not being able to work. 

Is there anybody that can solve my issue urgently? should I wait a few months to get internet?

Who is responsible for all this? and why vodafone is not keeping its promises? 

I am calling 10 times a day, all what i got is that we opened a ticket and we are working in it .. 

I try to be patient but this is really very bad from your side, no calls no updates no appoligies of what you are doing ... nothing! just getting a customer to sign a new contract at any expense including not saying the truth. 

If your colleague told me that I will have internet on 12 April instead of 1st April then I would never sign the contract with you! 

Please either solve the issue URGENTLY or please cancel the contract between us if you are not able to provide what you promised. I don't want to wait any more. There are other companies that are more professional ...

Jens-K

Hi afares,

the connection was activated on April 12th.

Because you could not use it, we have sent a complaint to the Telekom and my colleagues have sent a free MIFI router to you.

Today the Telekom technicians solved the issue and the modem is online.

Can you use the connection now?

Regards,

Jens

afares
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Jens,

I was also complaining about your colleague's promise that I will have internet on first April.

I also got free data sim card from you (not router) and thanks for that..

Anyway, I confirm that the internet is now working after the technician came to my home this noon.

regards

DanyG

Hi afares,

nice to hear, that your DSL connection is working now. Sorry for the inconveniences in the time before. After signing a DSL contract it usually takes 3-6 weeks until the access is activated as we depend on the Telekom and their technicians.

I close this case here. You can mark your thread as solved.

BR,

Dany

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!