abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Fehler mit dem Internet (DSL)
Ross1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hilfe, mein Internet funktioniert nicht seit drei Tag. Siehe beigefügten Bericht über meine Verbindung.

Fritzsmall1.jpgFritzsmall2.jpg

6 Antworten 6
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in

Hallo Ross1,

willkommen in der Vodafone Community!

Was hast Du bereits versucht, um mögliche Fehlerquellen auszuschließen?

Die FritzBox neu gestartet und einen Reset durchgeführt? DSL-Kabel aus der Telefondose gezogen und wieder gesteckt?

Generell Verkabelung und Anschlüsse auf offensichtliche Beschädigungen geprüft?

Eine Checkliste, die es sich lohnt durchzugehen, findest Du hier: http://www.vod.af/DSLCheck

Sollte dies nicht helfen, kannst Du nach Durchführen unseres Netz-Experten-Checks einen Rückruf zur Aufnahme eines Störungstickets veranlassen: http://www.vod.af/Netz-Experten

Unter dem Link findest Du auch eine Möglichkeit zu prüfen, ob an Deinem Anschluss eine bekannte Störung besteht.

Gruß,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Ross1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Sorry to reply in English. 

I have tried all trouble shooting, disconnecting the cable, restarting the modem. I purchased a new cable for between the modem and the DSL line. 

None of these has helped. My modem was only installed 2 months ago so I'm not sure why something can go wrong so quickly. 

What is the best way to get support given I have limited German skills? 

DSL test.jpg

Ross1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, 

I need some assistance with my DSL Internet. It was installed a month and a half ago and everything was fine but hten it stopped working over the last 4 days. I have tried all trouble shooting, including purchasing a new cable for between the modem and the DSL Line. I have attached pictures showing the results of the tests I did. 

On my Modem the Power/DSL light is always flashing, and the WLAN light is solid green. The Fon/DECT, Connect/WPS and Info lights are all not lighting up at all. 

Can you please inform me how to access support? My Geman is not good enough to call the help line and I am at a loss what to do. 

Thanks, 

RossFritzsmall1.jpgFritzsmall2.jpgDSL testDSL test

Jens-K

Hi Ross1,

you can send me a private message by clicking my avatar -> Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden.

I need your name, customer number and mobile phone number so our technicians can call you or send SMS.

But I'll probably not get to answer your message until Monday.

Regards,

Jens

Ross1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, 

A technician was sent on Tuesday the 20th and I got a text, 

Sehr geehrter Vodafone-Kunde, der Techniker hat einen Kabel- oder Verteiler-Schaden festgestellt. Den Auftrag haben wir an die Abteilung Technik und Netze der Telekom Deutschland GmbH weitergeleitet. Freundliche Grüße, Ihr Vodafone-Team 

But can somone please tell me how long until this is fixed? And how can I go about getting compensated for data in this period where I have no internet? I am at a loss what to do it has been a week and a half without internet and it seems there is no end in sight. 

Jens-K

Hi Ross1,

I already answered to your PM.

We do not know when the outage will be fixed by the Telekom. There is a estimated period of 6 working days.

I have sent a MIFI modem to including a Sim card and free mobile data.

Regards,

Jens