abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Extremely slow internet - well below the tariff (10115)
Marcin_Jarosz
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I've been trying to request a callback via Netz-Assistent but every single time upon completing the process it says that this feature is not available right now.

Ever since we signed the contract, the connection is way below the tariff we signed up for. Today's upload result is actually the highest in weeks (normally it's between 1 and 5), but download remains a fraction of the contract speed.

On few occasions I had to switch to a hotspot because of connection volitility - not exactly ideal.

I did try all the optimization steps, no visible effect. Issue persists with both WiFi and WLAN.

I'm using Vodafone TG3442DE. Also, it's a new building. Is it something that can be looked into remotely? Something with upstreams? Otherwise, I would really appreciate it if a technician could reach out. 

speedtest 1.pngspeedtest 2.pngspeedtest 3.png

14 Antworten 14
Moni_GK
Administrator:in

Hello Marcin_Jarosz,

in which state do you live? Are you connected via LAN or WLAN?

Greetings Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

It's Berlin, zip 10115.

Speed test performed on a PC connected via WIFI, but it wasn't any different when I used WLAN.

Today's results:

5.png4.png

Moni_GK

Hello Marcin_Jarosz,

I would be happy to take a look at the line. Please send me a PN with your customer data (name, address, customer number and date of birth).

Then please contact me again here, when you have sent me the data.

Best regards

Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hello,

PM with relevant details sent.

Kind regards,

Moni_GK

Hello Marcin_Jarosz,

the line values are completely clipped.

Are you using the original cable and is it still plugged into the router?

Greetings Moni

I connected it straight into the cable/fuse cabinet. There the cable was being divided into three (three wall extensions in the rooms) so instead of pluging it into an extension, I moved it to the "source".

Moni_GK

Hello Marcin_Jarosz,

did you do it yourself or did a technician from us do it? The line values are just not in order. If the error is in your own wiring, then the technician will be charged here.

Greetings Moni

It was a package, sent during the lockdown for self assembly - so no technician was involved.

Now I connected it with the cable fro mthe package, to the wall, can't say I see any significant difference.

3.png4.png6.jpg5.jpg

Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello Marcin_Jarosz,

then I would like to ask a technician to reset the signal.

Please send me a PN   with a current mobile number, the info if you can access the house amplifier and if there are signs of Covid-19.

After that please leave a short feedback here.

Best regards, Martin