abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Extremely Slow Cable Internet Connection (76744 - Wörth)
Naxx
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I have 200mbit cable internet contract but I am having serious connection issues since several weeks. At first it was only slow downs in the evenings between 18:00-23:00 hours, but in last 3 days internet speed has gone as low as 1mbit or lower. And since last 24 hours I cant even maintain a stable connection. I have opened 2 tickets so far for my connetion problems. The first one was ignored and I have been told that the problem was on my end.

I am using computers since 30 years;

2 days ago;

-I have resetted my Frity Box 6490 to factory settings and reconfigured it again.

-I have formatted my system and reinstalled Windows 10 again.

-Used multiple network cards/drivers to check if the problem is software or hardware related.

-I did speedtests over WLAN and LAN cable with multiple high-end PCs, ipad, ipad pro, 2x cellphones, ps4 internal connection speed test.

-I checked all the cables leading to Fritz Box,

-I checked all the switches.

-I literaly checked any possiblity that might have caused a possible slow down or outage.

Nothing on my end.

I called Vodafone support yesterday again, now I have an open ticket telling me aabout a possible internet problem, but there is no update since yesterday.

I am now connecting from my cellphone's internet sharing, because I CANT EVEN MAINTAIN A STABLE CONNECTION at home, it is less then 0.5mbit and connection DROPS OCCASIONALLY, I cant reach websites, I can't connect anywhere at all.

I am paying 40.00 euros for this connection and THIS is UNACCEPTABLE. Especially in such a well developed country like Germany.

I want to reach someone at a higher position, if this thing wont get fixed now I want assistance to cancel my contract effective immediately, or this thing is going to court. Sorry to sound agressive but this is an unacceptable level of quality.

Edit: Thread moved to matching board. DSL-->Kabel

14 Antworten 14
Naxx
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Claudia

I wholeheartedly thanks for contacting about this problem again. But really I almost gave up trying. Hopefully what you said is true and it gets better, because everyday is another story. Some nights everything works fine, tonight it was terrible again. I don’t know if there is a pattern here, Saturday night it was awesome, I have managed to watch twitch 1080p (we are in year 2019 and imagine I am happy to watch stream at 1080p) but Sunday was so terrible after 19:00 again, it is like as if someone flips a switch saying “Suffer you suckers” with evil laugh and speed goes down.

I am aware that you are a community manager, you care for your costumers but really this is taking so long, and this thing has gone beyond "Mund propaganda". I am hearing people saying "I had terrible internet connection yesterday again," between conversations where I live. 

Hopefully by the end of the month it gets better as you said.

"Please be patient. The end is predictable."    Vodafone

"May", "June", "End of this Month"      Vodafone

For sure....those are tough times being a community manager at Vodafone, but please Claudia, may you just give us a hint (personal message, a smiley...just something) so we know that nothing will get better unless we have a connection with Vodafones competitors (probably the Pink one) and we will stop trying and execute our 'Sonderkündigung' for Vodafone....

Til then..... you'll hear about us on social media..... 

Naxx
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Look I am late home again, 19:00 has passed and I want to download 4gb IPADOS update today. Check the picture attached please

6 hours!!!

This is Claudia, this is why I gave up, today is another unlucky day, yesterday was unlucky again, what will tomorrow bring? I have to get this Ipad Pro update ready for tomorrow's work. Really people? I am paying for 200mbit internet, this update should be completed in 5 mins max but it takes 6 bloody hours !!!

If I was 2-3 hours early I could complete it, but as of 19:00 someone flipped a switch and internet has gone to *** again and till at least 00:00 at midnight it will stay that way.

Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Naxx,

there is no evil employee who only exits to press a switch for bad Internet. It really depends on the usage from all users and can only be solved by the net expansion. The only thing I can offer is a refund for the low bandwidth.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Naxx
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

And for some reason we werent having those bandwidth problems while we were on KABEL DEUTSCHLAND.

If a company offer a BANDWIDTH they cant provide (because of not having enough extensions) then this problem is cleary on your side. TILL this company have required net-extensions THEY SHOULD NOT sell 200-400-1000mbit packages, because clearly this is a scam.They can not provide the service they are selling.

Am i wrong Claudia?

I am working at a big German company Claudia, if I do such a thing at my company we get targetted with big *** storm as Vodafone gets at the moment.

Anyway thanks for your replies so far... Let's end the conversation here, this problem has nothing to do with you and I know you are doing everything in your power as a Community Manager but anyway.

Best Regards