abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Extremely Slow Cable Internet Connection (76744 - Wörth)
Naxx
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I have 200mbit cable internet contract but I am having serious connection issues since several weeks. At first it was only slow downs in the evenings between 18:00-23:00 hours, but in last 3 days internet speed has gone as low as 1mbit or lower. And since last 24 hours I cant even maintain a stable connection. I have opened 2 tickets so far for my connetion problems. The first one was ignored and I have been told that the problem was on my end.

I am using computers since 30 years;

2 days ago;

-I have resetted my Frity Box 6490 to factory settings and reconfigured it again.

-I have formatted my system and reinstalled Windows 10 again.

-Used multiple network cards/drivers to check if the problem is software or hardware related.

-I did speedtests over WLAN and LAN cable with multiple high-end PCs, ipad, ipad pro, 2x cellphones, ps4 internal connection speed test.

-I checked all the cables leading to Fritz Box,

-I checked all the switches.

-I literaly checked any possiblity that might have caused a possible slow down or outage.

Nothing on my end.

I called Vodafone support yesterday again, now I have an open ticket telling me aabout a possible internet problem, but there is no update since yesterday.

I am now connecting from my cellphone's internet sharing, because I CANT EVEN MAINTAIN A STABLE CONNECTION at home, it is less then 0.5mbit and connection DROPS OCCASIONALLY, I cant reach websites, I can't connect anywhere at all.

I am paying 40.00 euros for this connection and THIS is UNACCEPTABLE. Especially in such a well developed country like Germany.

I want to reach someone at a higher position, if this thing wont get fixed now I want assistance to cancel my contract effective immediately, or this thing is going to court. Sorry to sound agressive but this is an unacceptable level of quality.

Edit: Thread moved to matching board. DSL-->Kabel

14 Antworten 14
Dennis23
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I have the same issue like around 2 Weeks now.

Naxx
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dennis are you from the same region as well (Wörth am Rhein)?

Not the same region. I´m From (SH - Kiel)

Manu
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Naxx,

have you heard anything from our colleagues about your ticket in the meantime?

Otherwise I like to have a look at it. Will you please send me your name, date of birth, address and customer number in a PN?

Please contact me here again when the message is out.

Best Regards, Manu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Naxx
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

First, thank you for your reply, I have sent the details by PN as you requested. I cant see my ticket because of a failure on your website yet,

Although;

Thanks to you speed is normal again till 19:00, but after 19:00 it gets slower, actually not as bad as last week.Last week I was getting terrible speeds (lower then 1mbit/sec), now I am getting 60-80mbit/sec in the evening.Actually far better,  still not what I am paying for and still %60 slower then it should be but a good improvement in the right direction.

Thank you very much for lookin into it, I really appreciate your help.

Best Regards

Manu

Hi Naxx,

thank you very much for the message. I looked it up right away.

The colleagues are working on minimizing the excessive workload. At the moment we have set the date for the end of May. By then everything should be running as usual.

Please be patient. The end is predictable.

Best Regards, Manu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi,

we are having the same problem. The internet connection is nearly not usable during the day. I am from Wörth as well. A ticket was opened mid of may and nothing happened yet. Can you maybe check the status of the ticket?

Best

Naxx
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi there,

Actually the ticket I opened didn’t help at all. I have 200mbit connection package but the speed is all over the place. Some nights I have full speed, some nights I can’t even watch YouTube at 1080p resolution, 1-2 times we had total internet outage (it was Germany wide outage though). It is totally random, actually I must admit it is a bit better now but I am not getting the service I am paying for, I suggest you to call them over and over again, make pressure both on call line and voice your complaints on forums. There may be a problem on your end as well (cable problem, signal problem, etc) so they may send a technician to look into your problem. But if the technician can’t find anything as well, I suggest you to give your “Kündigung”. I am for sure not gonna stay on Kabel Vodafone, service quality is way below German standards. I am just waiting for me contract to end at the moment. I hope I could be of help and you can find a better solution.

Best Regards

Claudia

Hello Naxx,

well, you could have given a feedback when it was clear that the problem wasn't solved in June. The planned date was postponed to the end of this month now. The speed should be better when you receive an SMS for the completion of the net extension.

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!