abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Extra charges due to contract cancellation
Phoebeliu0920
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I just ended my DSL contract with Vodafone in May, because I no longer live in Germany  since March.

As I got the confirmation from Vodafone about my contract cancellation, they warned me that there might be extra charges for ending the contract, so I was expecting I might receive an invoice about this extra charges.

But after one month I successfully ended the contract, there was indeed extra charges from Vodafone, but with no reasons.

So I would like to ask if this is a common situation, Vodafone just deduced the money directly from my bank account without any invoice explaining why and how they charge this amount of money.

Thank you

Phoebe

1 Antwort 1
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Phoebeliu0920,

usually you receive a last invoice AFTER the end of the contract, so if we charged you it is possible that is just the final invoice. You can see your invoices in your MeinVodafone Account.

If you move out of Germany and you have sent us your certificate of deregistration (Abmeldebescheinigung) everything should be fine.

You can send me a private message and I will check if you were charged correctly.

Regards,

Jens (Moderator)

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!