abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Every evening the internet connection is very slow
srvoin
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone team,

According to my contract I have 200mb connection, but I never have this speed. Every evening the connection is getting so slow, that even a signle youtube video with p360 or p240 frame size playing with long breaks. My PC connected to the router via ethernet cable, so WiFi interference is not an issue 100%. My router is Fritz!Box 6490 provided by Vodafone. All the statuses in the router looks fine, the connection speed it shows is aboput 200mb (seems to be just to the closest Vodafone server/switch). 

I have talked to my neighbour from the same house but from another floor and he has exactly the same problem. So it seems that Vodafone overbooked the total bandwidth for our house or block. Could you please investigate this issue?

By request I can provide my details (as well as from my neighbour).

Thank you in advance.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi srvoin,

I checked the connection. Everything seems to be finde. There is noch overload in your area Smiley (gleichgültig)

What results do you get from other speedtests in the evening?

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

6 Antworten 6
srvoin
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

btw, I have already opend one thread in August, and was promised that there will be improvement  "next week". It didn't happen.

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/St%C3%B6rungsmeldungen-Internet-TV/Every-evening-the-Internet-connectio...

pRo-Marco

Hi srvoin,

I checked the connection. Everything seems to be finde. There is noch overload in your area Smiley (gleichgültig)

What results do you get from other speedtests in the evening?

Kind regards

Marco

Sometimes it is getting better, but still not as fast as stated in the tariff I am paing for... right now (07.12.2018 14:20) I have no Internet access at all, and using my mobile phone as access point... which makes my work impossible as I have home office today. 😞

Jens
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hey srvoin,

one month later and the same issue?
Can you answer at the question from Marco?

Regards

Jens

srvoin
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Jens and Marco,

the main speed problems occurs regularly between 18:00 and 22:00.

Right now (12.12.2018 22:35) I run the test at https://kabel.vodafone.de/hilfe_und_service/speedtest

and it shows really good results: 196 mb/s.

But last week it was almost every day extremely slow and several times connection was completely broken. On Friday (07.12.2018) evening around 18:00 i had no connection untill I called to support on Saturday (08.12.2018 around 13:00). It is also extremely difficult to call the support, once i say to the robot "Intenet Stoerung", the call was hanging up... i think I could reach the operator after 20th attempt or so... very frustrating service. 

Regards,

Sergey

pRo-Marco

Hi Sergey,

as I said, there is no overload in your area. Are you testing the speed with WiFi or a wired connection?

Kind regards

Marco