Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Every evening my speed is going down to 2-12 Mb
dobush11
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear support.
I have Red Internat & Phone 100 Cabel contract. And I have a problem with the internet speed.
Ad the day time the interneed speed is good. But every evening from aprox 20:00 / 21:00 my speed is going down to 2-12 Mb.  It does not depend on connection type. If I use Wi-Fi or connect my laptop by cabel, the speed is still low. Here is examples of Vodafone speed test id: stt7vqxpbrqt, cztqb3ns8s5f
I'm using private FritzBox cabel router. But even changing router to the one, provided by Vodafone does not help. Speed is still super low. And I can not do a speed test on vodafone router, because I got an error #20. 

Please, tell me what can I do with this problem? Can I fix it somehow?

Screenshot 2021-01-22 at 21.24.53.png

5 Antworten 5
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello dobush11,

do you have the same problem with a different speedtest? Does the download speed get better later in the night? In which federal state do you live?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

do you have the same problem with a different speedtest? - I use Vodaphone speedtests in phone and lap top. And they both show decreasing of speed. But even if any other speed test shows height speed anyway I can not watch videos. Video loads barely. 
Does the download speed get better later in the night?  - It gets better at the morning time. 4-5 am. But I haven't measure during the night.
In which federal state do you live? - 
Königs Wusterhausen, Dahme-Spreewald in Brandenburg

Claudia

Hello dobush11,

I would like to have a look at your connection. Please send me your customer number, name, address and the birth date of the contract owner via private message. Send a speedtest you made via ethernet in this thread as well. You don't have to use the Vodafone speedtest if you get an error message.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Hi dobush11, 

currently there is an increased load on the line. The extension work on this is almost complete and we anticipate a discharge this month or next. 

I have created an order for this so that you can be notified via SMS when the work is completed. 

Many greetings, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello dobush11,

I made the refund, you see the amount on the next bill or the one after that.

Kind regards,

Claudia