abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

English support needed- no Internet after moving house
susanc
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I reported my move over 6 weeks ago, moved on Saturday and still have no internet.  Customer service calls don't help me- I speak German, but not enough to get into a technical discussion.

This is the second time I've had issues- with my first move I had no internet for 4 weeks and I can't have that happen again, I need it for work.

7 Antworten 7
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello susanc,

in which federal state is the new flat? What do the router LED do? What happens when you try to open a website? Did you get a confirmation for your move?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Claudia,

I'm in Rheinland- Pfalz which is where I lived before too.

The LED on the router flashes red for internet.  It's been connected, disconnected, plugged, unplugged multliple times.

I received the letter confirming my move and the address has updated on my account, I was told all I'd need to do is plug in and yet once again this isn't the case.

Claudia

Hello susanc,

I'd like to have a look at that, I will need the following data:

- your customer number

- the name and full address

- the birth date of the contract owner

- the MAC address of the router

- a phone number

Send everything in a private message and reply here in this thread afterwards. Do you have access to the house installation?

Kind regards

Claudia

Hi, I've sent everything through
Claudia

Hello susanc,

the other device in your building is online, so a technician will need to come and finish the installation. For that he will need access to the house installation, can you ask the janitor where it is and if he can give you the key for it?

Kind regards

Claudia

I've asked my landlord (he lives in the building too), it's in the cellar and yes he can give access to the technician, he just needs to know when they're coming.

Claudia

Hello susanc,

okay, I made a new installation task. The technician will call you to make the appointment so you can inform the landlord afterwards.

Kind regards,

Claudia