abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

English speaking
Jamesr1996
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello community,

I need some help ASAP! I feel completely helpless.

I signed up for WiFi with you guys on the 6th of December, I asked for an English speaking engineer and told me I had to wait for 6 weeks.. which I was fine with.
Unfortunately on the day the engineer did not speak English and when he came to activate my line, he used his tool on all the lines and told me he couldn’t do it because he didn’t know which one it was or the line was broken.. I called Vodafone over 30 times since then, I finally got through to an English speaker who told me he engineer reported the line was broken. So I called an electrician, took more time off work and he told me there was nothing wrong with the line after looking at it. So I have paid for that.

So I have tried calling to Vodafone but no one speaks English.. not only that but I have spent €80 on an electrician to find out that the engineer you sent round was completely wrong. I can’t get through to anyone who speaks English, I just want an engineer to come round and activate it ASAP. As you can imagine after around 50 phone calls and messages on Facebook I’m finding this really distressing.. I really hope you can help!

This has now gone on for 3 months! I spoke to a colleague on Facebook, after reading my message he directed me back to the website! Can someone with half a brain cell just organise this on my behalf and send round a engineer?

Danka!!!!

EDIT @Jamesr1996 Changed board. Was Community > Feedback

1 Antwort 1
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Jamesr1996,

if you send me your data vi private message, I will have a look into this.

I need your name, your customer number and your customer password.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!