abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

English - Super Slow Internet - Paying 200mbps getting 6mbps
hfcr1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I am currently paying for 200mbps and getting only 6.

I have this service since 9 months ago, and in the beginning I've got around +/- 100, some months ago I started to get only +/- 20 and now only +/- 6 (!!!). The most interesting is that my billing fee is exactly the same and it did not really decrease from 97% from the initially contractually agreed. 

I thank you for the vintage feeling this gives to watching Netflix on my full HD TV, however I was really looking forward to being able to use the full HD capabilities not only for Netflix, but also for gaming, etc. 

Could someone help me out? Thank you. 

EDIT: @hfcr1 moved to cable

6 Antworten 6
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello hfcr1,

do you always get around 6 MBit/s or rather during the Internet rush hours on weekends and in the evening? Did you perform a speedcheck with an ethernet cable? I'd also like to have a look at that, please send me your address and customer number in a PM. Answer here again afterwards.

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Just sent you my details.

The internet connection is always around 20mbps and last weekend it went to 6mbps. This has been tested via an Ethernet cable.

Regarding the rush hours... Well, I do not think I should care about that because I pay a service that should be delivered 24/7. Or shall I quit my job so I can enjoy the internet I pay for during the day? 🙂

hfcr1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

This has not been solved yet.

Claudia

Hello hfcr1,

knowing what speed is reached at which time of the day helps to determine possible sources of the problem. Although the utilization of the downstreams your modem uses is higher in the evening, there should still be a speed of about 100 MBit/s left. Let alone earlier in the day where often full speed should be reached, as the speed test on the modem I just made proves. It would be helpful if you could provide speedtests that were made through LAN on various times of the day so I can have a closer look at the corresponding utilizations.

Kind regards

Claudia

Hi there, 

You got my details, right?

I am never able to get more than 20mbps during the any time of the day. Last weekend it reached the 6mbps limit for almost the whole weekend. At this specific moment I got 14.4 mbps. I hope this helps.

Anyhow, I would like to see this solved asap and being compensated for the poor service I am getting.

Kind regards, 

hfcr1

Claudia

Hello hfcr1,

I had a look at your modem, that's why I know that you should get a higher speed from our side. If you think the low speed isn't caused by your devices, we may send you a technician. He will test with his own laptop, if he gets a significantly better speed than you that means the source of the problems lies within your home network and the technician will charge the service fee, which is 99.50€.

Kind regards

Claudia