abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

English Speaking Support
Nancy_D
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

My DSL connection is not working and when trying to call the support numbers, I am not able to reach any English speaking agents. This includes 0800 1721212 and saying Operator (as instructed by a German speaking agent). I would appreciate any help to get this sorted and connected to the right number. 

2 Antworten 2
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

As you posted in the cable area (e.g. services provided using the antenna outlet), the phone number may be wrong.

Just to clarify things first:

In case you use a DSL connection (services using telephone outlet), then the given number is right - but you chose the wrong board. I may then move it to the right board.

In case you use a cable connecton (services using the antenna outlet), then the given number is wrong - you might try the 0800 2787000 or 0800 52 666 25. But there is no dedicated english speaking support for cable products, e.g. no "operator" option - English support is provided on an as-is basis depending on the operator you get!

Andre
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Nancy_D,

there is no dedicated hotline for english speaking dsl agents.

Most agents of the 0800 172 1212 should be able to handle a call though.
The phrase "Operator" is only availible for questions regarding a mobile contract.

Feel free to send me a private message with your customernumber, mobilenumber & an excact description of the issue (especialle which led is glowing). I'll open an incident ticket.

Best regards,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!