Störungsmeldungen Internet, TV & Telefon DSL

[English] No internet since contract entered 30.4.19 due to fault in landline
Highlighted
Forum-Checker

I entered a contract in 30.4.19 for a DSL connection.  Received a Fritzbox.  It is connected and works.  Technician attended to commission line.

No internet connection.

After numerous emails and calls.  Vodafone advised that the original technician had reported a fault, which required another attendance to rectify.

The technician was arranged August.

He never showed up.

Despite many more emails and calls he has never been re-arranged.  Vodafone understood and were able to articulate the problem June-August but since then report they don't speak English.  Then apparently they don't speak German either, I am here starting over again.

Please confirm technician.  ANY TIME.  and/or the contract has been terminated and I will be refunded amounts paid to date.

NB: I still get invoices/demands for payment each month.  Vodafone manage that.  I also pay out of pocket for a very poor and very expensive "temporary" internet connection.

Refer to my emails

7.11.19 (Follow-up)
23.10.19 (Follow-up)
25/7/19
23/5/19

For more details.

Mehr anzeigen
1 Antwort 1

Hey sruthan,

im sorry to hear that your landline is not working properly.
Feel free to send me a private message with your customer info (customernumber, password).

Therefore please click on my name/avatar -> then "Diesem Benutzer eine Nachricht senden".

I'll have a look into this.

Best regards,
Andre

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreib uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Mehr anzeigen