abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

Deisenhofen: Ausfall TV über Kabel

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

[English] No DOCSIS connection
jsm_berlin
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan
Howdy,

Sorry for the lack of German.  I got a router today for service which started yesterday, and it doesn't seem to be getting a DOCSIS signal.  Is there something I need to do?  I've plugged it in to every cable jack in the apartment, but no luck.  Also tried the splitter the cable coming into the apartment's plugged into, and that didn't work either.

• In welchem Bundesland wohnst Du? Berlin
  • Welchen Vertrag hast Du? Kabel Internet
  • Welches Modem/ Router nutzt Du? CGA4233DE
  • Nutzt Du ein Leih-Gerät von uns oder hast Du ein eigenes Gerät?  Leih-Gerät
  • Welcher Fehler tritt auf? No DOCSIS connection, red light labeled Internet blinking on router
  • Wie ist Dein Endgerät mit dem Modem verbunden? LAN and WLAN
  • Welchen Browser verwendest Du normalerweise? Safari, Firefox, and Chrome
  • Welches Betriebssystem hast Du auf Deinem Rechner? macOS and iOS
  • Beginn und Zeitraum der Störung since I got the router and plugged it in
  • Lade dazu noch einen Screenshot von den Signalwerten hoch.  Can't do this as my phone uploads things with a .jpeg extension and I can't use my computer to connect to the internet.  There's on DOCSIS channels listed, though. 
  • Welche Maßnahmen wurden durch die Störungshotline (erreichbar unter 0800-5266625) durchgeführt?  Nobody answered, and I'm pretty sure my German wouldn't have got me very far.

3 Antworten 3
Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello jsm_berlin,

could your problem be solved in the meantime? If not, please send me your name, address, date of birth and customer number via PN.

Afterwards leave a short feedback here, then we look at it gladly more exactly.

Best regards, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi,

Thanks, but when I called they wanted to send a tech out a couple of weeks from when I called.  That would put us outside of the two-week window to cancel the contract which we were using to see if Cable was actually as bad as people say.  So, instead we've cancelled the contract.  Everybody in the building uses Telekom anyways.

Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @jsm_berlin,

alright, so im gonna close this thread then, if you got another problem later on just create a new thread.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!